What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. rubra giveaway!

I have to make space with my plants, and I have five rubras too many. I have no idea what variety/subspecies they are; I'll post a picture or two here tomorrow. They're three or four years old and been producing pitchers 6-7 inches long. Winners will pay 6 dollars shipping preferably by paypal. I'll ship no later than June 1st, and I'll choose the winners sometime next week. Start a list!

Thanks for the opportunity. I have not raised any Sarracenia yet.

1) unprofessiona
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) unprofessiona
2) patrickntd - Thank you !
3)
4)
5)

1) unprofessiona
3) Darlantin - Thank you very much!
4)
5)

1) unprofessiona
4) DragonsEye - cool biz!

1) unprofessiona

5) Knuckles - Count me in! thx!

1) unprofessiona
6) SerMuncherIV - Very nice, thanks a lot!

1) unprofessiona
6) SerMuncherIV - Very nice, thanks a lot
7) David F Cool giveaway! Looking to expand the sars.

1) unprofessiona
6) SerMuncherIV - Very nice, thanks a lot
7) David F Cool giveaway! Looking to expand the sars.
8) jimscott - ya never know!

Got some slightly good news. I've found a rubra I had forgotten about in the mini bathtub I use as a big tray for a bunch of plants. It's not in great condition, but it isn't close to death either. I'm about to use the random number generator and the 6th number will get this plant.

Here's the numbers: 1, 8, 4, 5, 7, and 6.

Winners need to pm me with shipping address and I'll provide my paypal info. I'll ship, as I said, no later than June 1st.

All right! Thanks for the opportunity & congratulations to everyone who won. Do you happen to have any pics of your main plant so we can have sneak peak?

PM Sent

Thanks, Ryan!

All right! Thanks for the opportunity & congratulations to everyone who won. Do you happen to have any pics of your main plant so we can have sneak peak?

PM Sent
Oops! I keep forgetting to borrow my friend's camera. I'll post ASAP which will be no later than tomorrow (I promise!).

It's a good thing you found that last hidden one, or I wouldn't have won! :grin:

Attempted to send PM, an error message said the recipient's mailbox was too full.

Inbox is cleared now.

Finally, sorry for the delay again. But here's the pictures I just hastily took.The first one is of a division one of you will get and is representative of the others. The second picture is of a big clump of S. rubra that I did not divide earlier this year. All the divisions yall are getting was in a clump just like this until early this spring when I divided.

Those look great! Whats the average temperature outside where you have them growing?

It's been staying in the high 70's to high 80's day and night.

Back