User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drosera hookeri Seeds For S.A.S.E.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Pearldiver Planning a giveaway for some lotus seeds soon. Got some of these awhile back, no germination from that batch. Might like to try again...thanks!
    2) Darlantin - Im with Pearl, have a bunch of S. Luecophylla seedlings that sprouted earlier this year, waiting for them to get bit bigger, plus seeds from the parent plants I want to give away as soon as they drop.
    3) David F- Great give away, I've got several going right when I get back in August, but per the requirements, I'll start them before the month, and ship out the plants when I get home. Darlingtonia seeds, a SASE for capensis "big pink" and one capensis "big pink" division giveaway.
    4) unprofessiona - posting an aloe giveaway here soon. So nice to be part of such a cool community.
    5) ZeRoKooL - Posting a SASE for my filiformis soon. Thanks!
    6)JayAustin - Drosophyllum seeds
    7) patrickntd - Thank you. D. filiformis FL all red seeds are coming!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Pearldiver Planning a giveaway for some lotus seeds soon. Got some of these awhile back, no germination from that batch. Might like to try again...thanks!
    2) Darlantin - Im with Pearl, have a bunch of S. Luecophylla seedlings that sprouted earlier this year, waiting for them to get bit bigger, plus seeds from the parent plants I want to give away as soon as they drop.
    3) David F- Great give away, I've got several going right when I get back in August, but per the requirements, I'll start them before the month, and ship out the plants when I get home. Darlingtonia seeds, a SASE for capensis "big pink" and one capensis "big pink" division giveaway.
    4) unprofessiona - posting an aloe giveaway here soon. So nice to be part of such a cool community.
    8) charlie - I've been wanting to give tuberous sundews a try… Glad I gave away some D. hamiltonii!

THANKS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8) charlie - I've been wanting to give tuberous sundews a try… Glad I gave away some D. hamiltonii!
    9) Incognito - Drosera seeds giveaway soon. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10) chch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winners are:

Please PM for my address for your S.A.S.E. If I do not hear from winners after 7 days, I will choose new recipients.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unbelievable chance, congrats to all

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SASE in mail today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)