User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drosera hookeri Seeds For S.A.S.E.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drosera hookeri Seeds For S.A.S.E.

I have 5 packets of Drosera hookeri seed to give away. This is a great starter species for those looking to get into tuberous Drosera. These seeds do not need any special treatment in order to germinate as many other tuberous species do and will often flower in their 1st year if grown well. It's also very forgiving with it's dormancy requirements, a perfect starter species. Typical TF giveaway system, make a list and add your name. I also ask that winners post (or have posted) a giveaway of their own here on Terraforums between March and August of 2015.

Winners will be chosen on 6/14/15 at around 8:00 pm.

U.S. residents only.
    Winners will provide a S.A.S.E. for shipping.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Pearldiver Planning a giveaway for some lotus seeds soon. Got some of these awhile back, no germination from that batch. Might like to try again...thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Pearldiver Planning a giveaway for some lotus seeds soon. Got some of these awhile back, no germination from that batch. Might like to try again...thanks!
    2) Darlantin - Im with Pearl, have a bunch of S. Luecophylla seedlings that sprouted earlier this year, waiting for them to get bit bigger, plus seeds from the parent plants I want to give away as soon as they drop.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2) Darlantin - Im with Pearl, have a bunch of S. Luecophylla seedlings that sprouted earlier this year, waiting for them to get bit bigger, plus seeds from the parent plants I want to give away as soon as they drop.
    3) David F- Great give away, I've got several going right when I get back in August, but per the requirements, I'll start them before the month, and ship out the plants when I get home. Darlingtonia seeds, a SASE for capensis "big pink" and one capensis "big pink" division giveaway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3) David F- Great give away, I've got several going right when I get back in August, but per the requirements, I'll start them before the month, and ship out the plants when I get home. Darlingtonia seeds, a SASE for capensis "big pink" and one capensis "big pink" division giveaway.
    4) unprofessiona - posting an aloe giveaway here soon. So nice to be part of such a cool community.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not entering, but a fantastic giveaway, and good luck to all participants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4) unprofessiona - posting an aloe giveaway here soon. So nice to be part of such a cool community.
    5) ZeRoKooL - Posting a SASE for my filiformis soon. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5) ZeRoKooL - Posting a SASE for my filiformis soon. Thanks!
    6)JayAustin - Drosophyllum seeds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast