What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus giveaway

I joined this forum almost a year and a half ago and have been welcomed from the start. I have been the recipient of many giveaways and have been given so many plants and seeds that my wife has about given up all hope . In an attempt to start to pay back some of the generosity that I have received I am doing a true giveaway.
A year or so ago I didn't know what a cephalotus was. I bought my first one a year ago from a forum member and have had good luck growing it in my house all year. About seven months ago I read a thread on here about leaf pulls. So of course I had to try and low and behold I have two new rooted plants! Not bad for a rookie!
Normal routine sign up and I will pick one winner in a week and send them the lower largest rooted leaf pull. They were rooted in root plugs and are ready to be potted.
Shipping is on me of course. US only please.

20150622_200502-1.jpg
This is the plant the leaf pulls came from just coming out of dormancy.
20150622_195752-5_20150622_200340.jpg
This is the pull you will receive.

Last edited:
1. SerMuncerIV - Holy cr*p, easily one of the best giveaways I've seen! I don't know if I can ever repay this!

1. SerMuncerIV - Holy cr*p, easily one of the best giveaways I've seen! I don't know if I can ever repay this!
2. DragonsEye -- Cool! Tried a plant years ago but it didn't make it. Been wanting to give it another go ...

Last edited:
2. DragonsEye -- Cool! Tried a plant years ago but it didn't make it. Been wanting to give it another go ...
3. unprofessiona - very generous offer

4. PitcherPlantr - Thank you for this wonderful opportunity

5. Knuckles - Great giveaway & on my want list

Not going to enter, but thanks for doing this great give away!

I would love to enter but since we already have one the kids can study and enjoy as well as myself (though im having some trouble maybe u could go to the ceph forum and help?)
I would like someone else who doesnt have one to have the chsnce that not many of us ppl get a chance to win or enjoy watching grow and learning about this unique plant! This is truely generous and i hope the winner has a great time enjoying their new ceph!
Thanks for your generosity and kindness :)

6. Daniel - ty, n. ampullaria giveaway coming soon

7. Tanukimo - Thanks! Never grown this genus before.

8. SgtSarracenia --thanks for such an awesome give away

3. unprofessiona - very generous OFFER
4. PitcherPlantr - Thank you for this wonderful OPPORTUNITY
9. SubRosa - This place was great when you got here, and now it's better! Excellent giveaway!

9. SubRosa - This when you got here, and now it's better! Excellent giveaway!
10.Madmacks420-Awesome,Good Growing!!

11. chch - Great opportunity. Thanks.

12. Jds197- this is a great giveaway! Happy to see how willing members of the forum are to help people out

7. David F. Couldn't resist this one, thank you thank you.

12. Jds197- this is a great giveaway! Happy to see how willing members of the forum are to help people out
13. David F. Couldn't resist this one, thank you thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry internet is pretty bad out here, and terraforums was open all day :D

Back