What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got some tubers of D.menziesii and D.modesta available for trade. These are not fresh imports and are fully acclimated to the Northern Hemisphere. Looking for Drosera, Utricularia, Pinguicula, Cephalotus, Nepenthes (HL only), Heliamphora and Genlisea that are not on my growlist. No hybrids please.

The plants pictured below are in full growth and are for reference only. This trade is for dormant tubers of these 2 species.

D.menziesii

D.modesta

Last edited:
I can send you Drosera sessifolia...

No thanks Charlie. I already grow it.

I can send you my third born male child...

@jimscott :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Cthulhu138 Would you be interested in a large aristolochioides x mira? (I'll stop after this lol)

No thanks Charlie. I clearly posted "No hybrids please" in the listing. I don't grow many and I'm just not interested in them.

Thanks.

Are you looking for any forms of burmanii? Green, Humpty Doo, Hann's river?

Thought for sure I would have something lurking around to offer, but after reviewing your growlist I'm not so sure anymore. I would offer you a kidney or section of my liver for 'Ivan's Paddle' though. ;p Great trade offer though! Some beautiful plants you have.

Back