What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Nepenthes seed giveaway!

Does anyone know when the winners will be picked.

Hi thaplantman47,
Dexenthes stated that "There will be 30 portions, there will be 30 winners." This was not the type of giveaway where winners are picked. I am not speaking for Dexenthes but this thread seems to have ended unless Dex has no shows or extras. I know that you're new & 14, but you will quickly become familiar with things & love this awesome community. Remember to "not abuse the generosity of the membership." Try not to have all of your posts only in the trade section, but also become a regular participant b/c there is a great world of communal data that you can be a part of in other sections of TF. Make sure that you get acquainted with each sections guidelines. Here they are for this section: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php/81607-TRADING-FORUM-RULES-AND-INFO
:welcome:

My seeds came today and I am very anxious to get these going, they are going to be amazing! Thank you Zu and Dexenthes, it is greatly appreciated and I will be giving updates as they go. Good luck all.

I received mine today. Great looking seeds, nice fat embryos. I too will keep you posted.

Seeds! :boogie:
Thank you both muchmuchmuch!

I sent my sase out today but prob wont go out till tomorrow..grr

Got mine the other day and just planted them! Thanks again.

He'll respond prob take a while when they get online. I didn't even see i had to pm in the first place lol so i sent my sase out today ahrg!!

Did u get my sase yet dex? I had the lady i care for put it in the mail box sunday so prob have been sent out monday?

Any news on my SASE? If not ill send another one out on Monday.. And if u get the other one u can send it back with the seeds. Just kinda wondering if you got it or not. Thanks much

Got my seeds yesterday and planted them up.

Now comes the waiting....

Last edited:
Seeds were received the other day. :) Hope there's some winners in here!

got my seeds too, thank you so much!!!

Just got home to receive the seeds, I'm super excited for these! Thanks a ton!

Seeds have arrived and are planted. Thanks Dex and Zhu!

Seeds arrived soon to be planted thanks again glad i figured out the original envelope didn't get delivered in the1st place.. Grr. Thanks for waiting and sending them out much appreciated can't wait to grow this cross ! Thanks dex and zu

Potentially, I already have sprouts from this cross. I'll have to go through and double check since it's an unlabeled container, but I do have a healthy crop of Neps coming up from the container I believe contains these guys.

Back