What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Due to overpopulation I am trading some duplicates to make room for new plants.
.Nepenthes coccinea (mature plant)
.Nepenthes Miranda (rooted cutting)
.Drosera binata marstons dragon
.Drosera filiformis tracyii
.Drosera spathulata
.Drosera nitidula x pulchella
.Vft "spider"
.Green sphagnum moss (about 1 cup)

For the nepenthes ill trade for any nepenthes not on my grow list, for the other plants ill take just about anything not on my grow list. Also I am in Midwest Florida.

Last edited:
Please tell people where you live, so they can know whether or not to entertain trades with you. (Intercontinental plant exchanges are limited by Agriculture Regulations, etc)

Okay ill Pm you

To elaborate, I am not interested in trading anything at this time - I am just suggesting that you include basic locataion date, either here in your trade request or in your profile - so people KNOW if they qualify geographically for trading.

WAIT...I read that wrong okay I live in Midwest Florida.

I think he might have meant to either post your country in this thread or on your profile so other people, not only Whimgrinder, can know if they are able to trade with you.

At the risk of sounding really pushy....

Since you are completely new here, you might consider changing to a more unique username. There is already a "theplantman" who posts frequently on this forum. So for example, I see you have a thread titled: "Theplantman's grow list". This is really confusing, since that's his name, not yours. You might avoid confusion by changing it. Even just "Plantman" or something would be more unique.

At the risk of sounding really pushy....

Since you are completely new here, you might consider changing to a more unique username. There is already a "theplantman" who posts frequently on this forum. So for example, I see you have a thread titled: "Theplantman's grow list". This is really confusing, since that's his name, not yours. You might avoid confusion by changing it. Even just "Plantman" or something would be more unique.

Either that or we settle it with a fight to the death! :rookwoot:

xDD okay okay ill change it im sorry for the rift I caused in the community

xDD okay okay ill change it im sorry for the rift I caused in the community

No rift implied, just saying its to your advantage to have a screen name that can't easily be confused for someone else's, that's all. :)
Wecome to TerraForums.

Welcome
A link to your growlist would also add convenience. As others have said I also 1st got the original theplantman's list mixed up with yours. lol

Back