What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
Doing a bit of cleaning up and I have a few things to offer up to the community.This giveaway will consist of at least the following:

A Drosera filiformis flower spike full of mature seed pods
A Drosera rotundifolia flower spike, same story.
3 assorted hybrid Sarracenia seedling created by our own Whimgrinder. (Thanks as always Paul!)
A portion of Utricularia macrorrhiza.
A fan of a very nice non cp bog plant, Sisyrhnchium californicum.
A division of another non cp, Hesperantha coccinea. South African summer blooming bog plant. Spreads easily and is stunning in bloom

I will be sending this out next Saturday in a small Priority box, at my expense. Winning number will be picked Thursday by my grandson. When he's on the computer he can't be bothered enough to think, so this method of choosing is as random as any! You can bet that there will be room for a few other goodies. This offer is open to all contributing members of the TF community located in the US.
You know the drill.

1. Eric_N :slap:

I've always loved mystery Sarracenia hybrids, thanks so much! Also, is there any locality data on the D. filiformis and D. rotundifolia?

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV

The filiformis came from Meadowview, but that's all I know. The rotundifolia came from TF member Mass, in one of his bags of sphagnum. They're from MI, and I believe he posted not too long ago and named the specific county.

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
3. Zath Would love the Whimgrinder sarrs, lol. I would need a little advice on the non-cp's though. Crossing my fingers nonetheless. Thanks for the chance!

Last edited:
They're just bog plants. Treat them like Sarrs, but fertilize a bit more.

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
3. Zath Would love the Whimgrinder sarrs, lol. I would need a little advice on the non-cp's though. Crossing my fingers nonetheless. Thanks for the chance!
4. hcarlton-worth a shot

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
5. ps3isawesome thank you so much!

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
6. That One Guy-thanks!

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
6. That One Guy-thanks!
7. afrodisa - thanks for the opportunity

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
6. That One Guy-thanks!
8. 801229001- Thanks so much!

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
6. That One Guy-thanks!
9. Tanukimo - Thanks for such a nice giveaway!

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
6. That One Guy-thanks!
10. Ishaha

Ok, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but apparently my definition of "contributing member" differs radically from the definition of others. However since the plants being offered are mine until I give them away, my definition is the one that counts. However I'm willing to listen to Ishaha and 801229001 try to explain how their posting history qualifies as contributing to the TF community. So to each of you I say that if you are unable to convince me differently with a post in this thread by 7:00 EST tomorrow, Tuesday 7/28, your name will be removed from the list.

Ok, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but apparently my definition of "contributing member" differs radically from the definition of others. However since the plants being offered are mine until I give them away, my definition is the one that counts. However I'm willing to listen to Ishaha and 801229001 try to explain how their posting history qualifies as contributing to the TF community. So to each of you I say that if you are unable to convince me differently with a post in this thread by 7:00 EST tomorrow, Tuesday 7/28, your name will be removed from the list.

:hi5:

Sorry thats 7:00 PM EST

I honestly doubt that some people, newbies in particular, read anything other than the thread title & then enter their names without hesitation. I'm sure many others notice this as well as notice how certain individuals have yet to post elsewhere than in giveaways :slap:. lol... This is a really great giveaway with nice variety by the way.

I honestly doubt that some people, newbies in particular, read anything other than the thread title & then enter their names without hesitation. I'm sure many others notice this as well as notice how certain individuals have yet to post elsewhere than in giveaways :slap:. lol... This is a really great giveaway with nice variety by the way.

Unfortunately, this is the case on all forums: There are always people who just try to take advantage of the members' kindness.

This is a great giveaway, good luck to the winner!

Oh sorry, didn't read the last part there, I keep forgetting about this forumXD I'm usually over at Flytrap careXD Soz

1. Eric_N
2. SerMuncherIV
4. hcarlton-worth a shot
6. That One Guy-thanks!
10. Ishaha
11. patrickntd - Thank you.

Back