What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aquilegia Giveaway

For giveaway I have 300+ mixed seeds from double-flowered perennial Aquilegia (also known as Columbine or Granny's Bonnet) hybrids. The seeds are from blue and pink flowered varieties of A. x hybrida, and may also result in hybrids thereof. These appreciate a cold stratification, but don't necessarily need it to germinate well. These guys are very cold hardy (zone 3, I think) and work very nicely as companions to other common perennial flower bed plants like Dianthus and Lavandula. If flower gardening is your thing, this plant is great for you.

Shipping is on me.

Representative photo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Doubled_flower_of_Aquilegia_x_hybrida_001.JPG/800px-Doubled_flower_of_Aquilegia_x_hybrida_001.JPG

If more than one person signs up, I'll pick a winner sometime next week. The seeds are getting tossed if no one wants them, I have literally no room left in my yard.

1.) Radagast - Did some research and these look like they'd be very pretty flowers! I wouldn't mind taking a few seeds off your hands and seeing how they turn out.

Well, you had to fight really hard for this one. :clap: PM me your snail-mail info, and I'll get these out to you soon. Good luck!

Haha I wish every giveaway I was interested in was like that! Thanks a lot!!

Back