Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utricularia giveaway

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Utricularia giveaway

The winner of this giveaway will receive portions of Utricularia bifida, Utricularia chrysantha, Utricularia biloba, and Utricularia praelonga. I will pick a winner next Monday. Shipping will be on me. Instead of using a random number generator, I will be picking the winner based on their answer to this question: What is your favorite species of Utricularia, and why?

If interested, please add your name and answer to the list below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Zath - Favorite is probably U. calycifida, because it includes the Lovecraftian cultivars, whose mythos I am a huge fan of. Learning about them from B. Rice's articles helped stoke the fires of my CP obsession in the first place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Zath - Favorite is probably U. calycifida, because it includes the Lovecraftian cultivars, whose mythos I am a huge fan of. Learning about them from B. Rice's articles helped stoke the fires of my CP obsession in the first place.
    2. Utricularia Delphinioides - although usually purple, it can turn a deep blue that I believe is unique to Utricularia (biloba comes fairly close though I believe), and quite simply, it's beautiful
    Last edited by SFLguy; 08-20-2015 at 07:13 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. SFLguy - Utricularia Delphinioides - although usually purple, it can turn a deep blue that I believe is unique to Utricularia (biloba comes fairly close though I believe), and quite simply, it's beautiful
    3. charlie - My favorite is U. purpurea I love seeing pictures of them in mass flower. That's why I "need" biloba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. SFLguy - Utricularia Delphinioides - although usually purple, it can turn a deep blue that I believe is unique to Utricularia (biloba comes fairly close though I believe), and quite simply, it's beautiful
    3. charlie - My favorite is U. purpurea I love seeing pictures of them in mass flower. That's why I "need" biloba
    4. PitcherPlantr - My favorite would probably be Utricularia westonii because of the brilliant red bladders it produces just above the surface. It is quite a unique species.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4. PitcherPlantr - My favorite would probably be Utricularia westonii because of the brilliant red bladders it produces just above the surface. It is quite a unique species.
    5. U. regia, as of currently. The multiple colors and unique split petal shape are gorgeous; second might be U. volubilis, for the rich color and shape.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5. rjhaway - My favorite would probably be U. quelchii because I like the bright red flowers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5. rjhaway - My favorite would probably be U. quelchii because I like the bright red flowers.
    6. ErrorEN - U. arnhemica. Why? Because above ground traps!
    How can gravity be so strong if it doesn't even lift?
    >Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/gr...-growlist.html

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast