What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Box of Nepenthes Giveaway!!!

I'm going to see how easy it is to untangle all these cuttings and hopefully ship off the box tomorrow. Then I'll start up another giveaway on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MonsterPlantGrowers
not sure if the numbered list is going to work as well since FB likes to hide comments... if anyone has any suggestions on how to make it go smoothly let me know.

As long as there is only one pic in the description all the comments should be semi organized Thats how it works on a bidding page im on anyways :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to do a random number one on FB and see how that goes... Checked out a number of FB apps that let you do giveaways, but they all cost money, or are full of ads and crap.

New contest is up, and going until Sept 1

Congratulations indeed. This was a fantastic giveaway to win.

Congrats, Nikki!

WOW !!!!!!!! I am stunned .. just stunned -- giddy even

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

PM'd

Kermit the Nepenthes says thank you

Image001.jpg

I have seen other giveaways on FB where if you like and share you are entered in a giveaway .. I don't know if there is an easy way to track who does that

Congrats nikki, and thank you for the opportunity ambanja. Incredible giveaway.

Congrats nikki post photos cant Wait to see the great bunch of plants u got :)

Last edited:
9. DrNo7- Need some new plants for my research! Thank you!

You should look through all the pages, this is long over.
Andrew

Lol it went waaaaaayy past #9 and #13 won. Better luck entering next time hun ;)

candy_they look great!

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back