What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. khasiana x viking rooted cutting

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello! This giveaway is for active members... Lets say at least 11 month member and 40 posts. Also, could not have received more than 3 giveaways in the past 5 months. "Winner" pays shipping which should be like $6 or I'll throw it for free in your box if you pick something up from FlyTrapShop.com

USA only plant will be bare root.

It is freshly rooted, but has a few leaves on it so it is ready to go!

The pictures below are not mine, but belong to thez_yo, who I got the cuttings from... for reference.

small lower

Normal list method below, winner will be picked Friday September 4th and if they act fast enough, it will go out Saturday September 5th.

Good luck!
Andrew

1)
2)
3)
4)....

1: Zath ) Great giveaway Andrew! I don't normally go in for Nep giveaways, but this looks like it might survive my conditions. :p

1: Zath ) Great giveaway Andrew! I don't normally go in for Nep giveaways, but this looks like it might survive my conditions. :p
2. Ps3isawesome Thank you so much!!!1

I would love to enter cause i love the shapes of thez_yo's and the colors :) such an interesting cross, but i don't think I've been a member long enough unfortunatly :(.. But congrats to the winner hope they enjoy it

3. rball thank you

For those of us unfamiliar with the cross, what conditions would it need? (HL, I, LL ...)

Hello! I got mine from thez_yo who grew it in her house IIRC. I got vine from her which rooted and is growing very well in my large g/h which is basically intermediate climate. That said, when I grew N. viking it seemed to like lowland to intermediate and I read N. khasiana likes just about anything, so I feel like this hybrid will be very adaptable. But since all mine are just rooted cuttings- I don't know for sure.
Andrew

It's a beautiful plant thez_yo great cross :) pretty cool its kinda adaptable to ur knowledge Andrew sounds perfect wish i was a member longer! Goodluck y'all!

One more day :)

Pssst last day

I can definitely find some room on my growrack somewhere if I win...right?!...

3. rball thank you
4. vbkid, thanks for the opportunity!

2. Ps3isawesome Thank you so much!!!1*
3. rball thank you*
5. Aerogrower thanks for the chance!

2. Ps3isawesome Thank you so much!!!1*
3. rball thank you*
5. Aerogrower thanks for the chance!
6. DragonsEye - okay, I'll "play" ;)

Here we go, good luck!

Die roll: 5 (so 5 turns on the RNG #s 1-6)

1) 1
2) 5
3) 5
4) 4
5) 6 <----- Winner!!! (6. DragonsEye - okay, I'll "play" )

Congrats Dragonseye. :)

Thanks, Andrew!

Congrats Dragoneye post photos :)

Im kinda confused on how the winner got picked ..why 5 dice rolls ?? Just wondering lol

It was one dice roll, determining how many times I was going to run the random number generator before calling a winner. Just another flip to an already random generation... Basically, "Why not?" :p

Not entering, but nice plants

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back