What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japanese Aldrovanda

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
My Aldrovanda tank is getting crowded.

imag0104.jpg

Up for grabs is 3-4 Japanese Aldrovanda strands, each at least 3 inches long. I will cover the shipping costs. If you are interested, I will also throw in several Utricularia nelumbifolia seedlings.

My only stipulations:
• US only
• Be an active member on TF for at least a year; if more than 1/4 of your posts are for giveaways, sorry.
• Do cultural research before entering ;)

Copy-paste list:
...etc

Winner will be determined via random.org on Saturday evening, September 12th. The package MUST be sent before Sept. 20th (preferably the on the 14th). Winner is responsible sending me their address, so pay attention if you enter!

Last edited:
1.Subrosa - Thanks, a very nice giveaway!

2. Zath - Thank you, been wanting to give these a try for awhile.

Really would like to enter but i dont think ive been a member long enough :( even though im an active member idk if that makes up for that please let me kno if i qualify id really like to study this plant finally :) thanks for yr generosity and goodluck to everyone.

Really would like to enter but i dont think ive been a member long enough :( even though im an active member idk if that makes up for that please let me kno if i qualify id really like to study this plant finally :) thanks for yr generosity and goodluck to everyone.

I thought it was pretty clear.

• Be an active member on TF for at least a year

Ooh Okay so a year is the minimum okay i get it.

Goodluck y'all :)

my fish think they are delicious

3. Radagast - awesome giveaway. Was inspired by the post linked above about culture in 5gal buckets. Bought one today to get it started in case I win lol.

21178085350_91086cf525_o.png

Congrats SubRosa! Please PM me your address as soon as possible and your package should go out Monday. :)

3. Radagast - awesome giveaway. Was inspired by the post linked above about culture in 5gal buckets. Bought one today to get it started in case I win lol.
4. jimscott - Always looking for a better way!

4. jimscott - Always looking for a better way!
5. Earlgrey

Sorry folks but the giveaway closed on Sept 12 :D

Back