Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No BS Bog in a Box Giveaway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don.t have to be nasty about it...don't worry, I'll never bother you again. Everybody has to start somewhere.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Candy- I don't think he was being nasty. The title says this is for "give away for active members", and I don't think anyone would argue that less than 10 posts would qualify anyone as "active" Please refer to other posts that are being offered as "give away" since those don't come with the added requirement of being active on the forum.
    SubRosa, maybe make sure to add some specifics as to what you are considering active so there are clear lines?
    Thanks!
    Andrew
    Last edited by adnedarn; 09-26-2015 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added more info
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    You don.t have to be nasty about it...don't worry, I'll never bother you again. Everybody has to start somewhere.
    Nasty? candy, you have no idea........indeed everyone has to start somewhere, but starting as a mooch is nowhere. Andrew summed up the rules as well as I could. Quite frankly it's you who's getting a bit testy. If you can do more than just ask for free stuff for a while, it would be no bother at all to see your name on the list for one of my giveaways. Without mentioning any names, I had essentially this same conversation with someone on the list for this very giveaway not too long ago. However I thought I recalled this same person doing a giveaway of their own. I checked his/her posting history and sure enough, they had, along with some non trade related posts. Good enough for me.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay, i'm sorry. I didn't think that asking for a plant or two was being a mooch....I was just curious to see if I could actually get anything right away. And follow that up with a few offers of my own, just as soon as i felt I had something worthwhile to give away...I'm new to all of this. I apologize if I came off as testy. I don't want to become known as the moochy plant crank, so soon after just getting started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    okay, i'm sorry. I didn't think that asking for a plant or two was being a mooch....I was just curious to see if I could actually get anything right away. And follow that up with a few offers of my own, just as soon as i felt I had something worthwhile to give away...I'm new to all of this. I apologize if I came off as testy. I don't want to become known as the moochy plant crank, so soon after just getting started.
    Asking for a plant or two isn't necessarily being a mooch. I do it all the time! But seriously, every single one of your posts prior to this conversation were requests for free plant material. If you don't want to come across as a mooch, then perhaps you should start posting in other threads than giveaways. Perhaps start an introduction thread. Tell us who you are, what you have, what want to have, etc. A much better way to break the ice!
    Last edited by SubRosa; 09-26-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The grandson says #4, Eric get me your info!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SubRosa View Post
    The grandson says #4, Eric get me your info!
    Yes, sir!
    How can gravity be so strong if it doesn't even lift?
    >Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/gr...-growlist.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I too late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast