What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway Part III - Unided Utricularia nelumbifolia or maybe reniformis

Another of those that just has not flowered for me yet. I'd give it a 50% chance there is a label somewhere in that pot :) Either way it really could only be nelumbifolia or reniformis unless someone knows of a third possibility. Easy grower for me, I've ignored it and it is still here. EXPECT shipping damage to the stems, we will do our best but...Currently growing under 2 T5 lights in high humidity with zero airflow.

Continental US only and we don't ship to CA anymore. Winner pays postage of $6. Planned shipping for the weekend of 10-11 Oct.

Top of the plant
DSC_0316 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
Here is the pot
DSC_0317 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
And the water tray the pot sits in.
DSC_0318 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

1. SerMuncherIV - because big Utrics are awesome!

2.heliamwalnut - never grown any large urticularia besides alpina!

3. Pearldiver, Thanks!

3. Pearldiver, Thanks!
4. marcus_r – wonderful giveaway! thanks! just what I would need to kickstart my getting back into Orchidioides... :)

Aww this is a real beauty of a ultric !! Very hard not to enter in this one too!

3. Pearldiver, Thanks!
4. marcus_r – wonderful giveaway! thanks! just what I would need to kickstart my getting back into Orchidioides... :)
5. KATastrophe- really hard not to get in on this one! This and that amp are beautiful! Im crossing my fingers on both! Very generous! (Their goes my budget! Lol)

3. Pearldiver, Thanks!
5. KATastrophe- really hard not to get in on this one! This and that amp are beautiful! Im crossing my fingers on both! Very generous! (Their goes my budget! Lol)
6. Swagalotus- Would go great with my longifolia, thanks!

Congrats to the winner! Great giveaway hosted :)

Back