What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter is Coming Giveaway #2

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
This giveaway consists of some tropical and subtropical plants. NONE of these are reliably hardy for me here in zone 7A.

1. Approximately 12" of stem of Ludwigia sedioides, with extensive roots and at least 2 rosettes. Needs shallow water, from approx 6" to 12",
perhaps slightly deeper.
2. 3 bulbs of White Rain Lily, Zephyranthes candida. Grows in typical bog conditions, produces flushes of star shaped white flowers after heavy
rains. The hardiest of all these plants, I probably could keep these in ground in a sheltered spot with heavy winter protection.
3. 3 bulbs of Yellow Rain Lily, Zephyranthes reginae. Same as the whites, but yellow, and not as hardy. Figure zone 9 or so.

Qualifications are as follows:

1. You must be breathing. This is one qualification I'm willing to be flexible with. If you don't meet it, pm me and we can discuss the situation.
2. You must be willing to pay $7 to cover shipping.
3. You must be a US resident.
4. I must be unable to think of a reason not to give this to you.

This is a one shot deal. You know the routine.......

This is an awesome giveaway! Especially loving the mosaic aquatic.
I would enter however my spaces are nowhere near large or wet enough, Best of luck to the winners

Pic of the Ludwigia:

Attachments

• IMG_20151008_083842.jpg
    IMG_20151008_083842.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 22
Back