What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr seeds

SgtSarracenia

Sgt Sarracenia
I have 2 packs of 20+ seeds..... 1 pack rubra subsp. gulfensis and 1 pack OP "Bug Pipes". Anyone interested in a trade?

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the rubra ssp. gulfensis. Unfortunately, I have no seeds to trade, but could part with a couple seedlings of S. leucophylla (Hurricane Creek) and/or NOid S. x leucophylla or something that resembles S. x alata, haha.

Pics are available upon request. All are nearly a year old and are adjusted to terrarium life. Recommend they stay in a terrarium until Spring.

Unfortunately I don't have any terrariums that I could grow them in. I grow all of my plants outside.

I have Seeds of Sarracenia Minor Okee Giant Ware Clone "F", to trade

Zath, you've got Leucophylla Hurricane Creek?! I'm jealous! One of these days, I'd dearly love to acquire a specimen, but I'm not ready for them yet.

I have some OP "Leah Wilkerson" seeds. I'd like the OP oreophila "Sand Mt" seeds.
Zath, I'd like a S. leucophylla (Hurricane Creek) seedling.

Both "Sand Mt" packs are spoken for.

I just collected some seeds from a relentless "Bug Pipes". I have 2 packets, 25+ OP seeds, up for trade. The packet of rubra ssp. gulfensis is still available too.

The last Bug Pipes has been spoken for, only the rubra gulfensis remains. The original post has been adjusted. As pods ripen I will part what is available for trade. Happy growing.

Back