What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique seed-grown truncata/veitchii hybrid for cost of shipping.

This seed grown hybrid is three+ years old now. It is N. [(veitchii X Tiveyi) truncata] X open pollinated (pollen parent unknown). I grew this from seed given to me by a friend in Hawaii (my apologies, Keith! I can't keep it any longer - I need to make room!) The plant is about 15" tall and almost as wide, in a 3" pot.

You can have this for the cost of mailing it via Priority, which will cost between $8 and $15 depending on where it's going. As per SubRosa's Rule, you qualify unless I can think of a reason not to give it to you :)

image-32-0.jpg

1. raiseitup01- Thats a handsome plants! Thanks for the chance.

Wow such an interesting cross love the look. Goodluck everyone wish i could enter

1. raiseitup01- Thats a handsome plants! Thanks for the chance.

Sorry - apparently I didn't make my intentions clear. I should have said the first person who says they want this plant, can have it. PM me please, to supply your name and mailing addy. Congrats!

Noo im just not sure of my splurge money at the moment. Id have to see how work goes this week. Im currently in renovation mode so most of my extra cash is going towards that so we'll see how things go ... Goodluck to everyone participating regardless :) very generous offer whim

Last edited:
Lol.. I like to think of whim as more like one of the sarcastic old guys from the Muppets..can't think of their names right now. Lol

Beautiful hybrid, good luck to everyone entering!

Congrats to raiseitup01! This would have been something of interest to me if I thought I had room in my greenhouse still, but alas...:D

Wow! I didn't even see that the drawing even happened!
That's prob the fastest drawing I've ever seen. Congrats to the winner... Next time I'll have to search my couch cusions and just enter instead of holding back like i do! Lol
That's a great Nep the winner is getting seeing pics of whims greenhouse i can prob totally assure that plant will be absolutely beautiful :)

There wasn't a drawing. Basically, it went to the first person to express interest. He just wanted to get rid of the plant.

There wasn't a drawing. Basically, it went to the first person to express interest. He just wanted to get rid of the plant.

Pretty much, yep. It's a fine plant and will make a handsome specimen - but I am being ruthless in culling hybrids to make room for more valuable plants. There will be several more plants being offered in the days ahead....

Last edited:
Ooh! Lol whelp.. Better luck next time ill save my pocket change heehe! Its a lovely cross regardless i like it's perisome its very different it caught my eye!

Congrats to the winner hope u enjoy your new addition :D

You should nick name this cross "Gnome."

The things peristome looks like a pointy hat :-O

Lol yea it kinda does lol. I like the perisome its a funny shape :)

Back