I will say, that probably my favorite requirements for a giveaway EVER were those used by Ron (RL7836) I sometimes wondered why more were not using something similar even way back then....
He used guidelines for a long time, and I believe they changed from plant to plant... I saw all the way back to 2010, but here is an example of his more resent requirements... Which are clear, and a great separator of the "gimmies" and others without using post counts or something like that (which as has been stated, really doesn't always mean much).
(the above was linked from Ron's post hereQualifications for giveaway:
- experience successfully growing section Iperua/Orchidioides (at this stage, it doesn't seem to make sense for these to go to people still figuring out how to grow).
- willingness to periodically share divisions (freely or via fleabay, etc)
- willingness to periodically share pics & experiences (what works, what doesn't, etc)
- reimburse postage (both should fit in small flat rate box ~$6 iirc)
- attribution - basically share where you got them if asked & don't take credit for the cross
- USA only
Maybe something like this fits you better Greg, if you would like to impose restrictions without using the things others tend to.