What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla Seeds

Alright everyone,give away time! I have a small pile of seeds, all collected within the last month. I know this is a more common plant but its all I have at the moment! Standard format, numbered list, winner chosen by RNG, SASE for winners. I'm not sure how many winners there will be, depends on interest I guess.

1. HeliamWalnut thanks!
2. Eithan0693 thank you
3. savagegarden - thanks!

1. HeliamWalnut thanks!
2. Eithan0693 thank you
3. savagegarden - thanks!
4. Plant#1- I would be very interested! Are these self pollinated, crossed or pollinated with another S. leucophylla? Either way, nice giveaway.

Last edited:
You get a car! You get a car! Everybody gets a car!! Well, not a car, but everyone gets some seeds! PM me for the address fold, congrats!

And Plant, they are pollinated with other leucos, there might be like, 10% of the seeds that are selfed if a bee got to the flower before I did or something.

Eithan, your inbox is full. And im still waiting on PMs from everyone else.

Still waiting to hear from the winners

Well, I still havent heard from anyone, so I guess i'll re-open this give away? If anyone is interested, start a new numbered list.

Well, I still havent heard from anyone, so I guess i'll re-open this give away? If anyone is interested, start a new numbered list.

I can't speak for everyone on this list, but unfortunately I do know that one person has shown considerable negligence in responding to giveaways (both mine and others) on another forum, and even responded testily one time when he didn't get his free plant immediately.

Well, I said anyone, but that wasnt entirely accurate. Ive had two of them contact me, but after almost two weeks im just going to assume the other two dont have interest anymore.

Would you mind privately letting me know who responded? I'm hoping that this will raise my opinion of that person. Thanks!

To clarify, I am not talking about eithan0693. Sorry about derailing the thread.

Last edited:
I responded but I unfortunately can't s.a.s.e from where I live to where this generous person does so we decided not to mess with it. I would be interested but I would feel obligated to reimburse you and as I don't have seeds to trade that your interested in right now I'll have to pass.

New list right??
1.Pingserasaur - Much appreciated!

Did you ever get my PM? I sent one on Tuesday. I haven't got the address to send the envelope to yet. If its closed that is OK I would understand.

Hey plant, I thought I had sent you my address, ill PM it again.

and yes Ping, new list, I still have plenty of seeds.

1.Pingserasaur - Much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Plant your inbox is full.

i don't * want to join the giveaway cause idk much about cp plants I don't wanna mess up lol.. that's why i joined the forum lol.. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!

sry about that! it came out wrong. I meant like.. id like to but don't want to cause i don't wanna mess up..thats why i joined the forum, to learn.

Last edited:
Hey mreaves, if you're new to the forum I recommend browsing the rules etc, etc just to familiarize yourself with everything. S. leucos are a great starter for CPs but do your research about them. Especially stratification and environmental needs so you know you'll be able to grow them.

im sry .. I meant I DONT* want to join cause I don't know much lol sry about that. and I have been. I learn more from this forum every day. its awesome!

Last edited:
Alright Ping! send me a PM and ill give you the address to send your SASE to!

Plant, PM me again when you get some room in your inbox.

Back