User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 16

Thread: Doomsday's Trading Station

  1. #1
    Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Doomsday's Trading Station

    Hey, guys. Rather than post for each individual plant, or every time I have/want something new, I figured doing all of my trading in one the place would make things easier to keep track of, for everybody.


    Haves:
    Dionaea Muscipula (Venus Flytraps):


    Drosera (Sundews):
    D. burmannii "Humpty Doo" (Seeds)




    Pinguicula (Butterworts):


    Nepenthes (Tropical Pitcher Plants):


    Cephalotus (Australian Pitcher Plant):


    Non-CP:
    -Calea Z. (Dream Herb) *cuttings* I can root them if you want.*
    -Plectranthus scutellarioides (Coleus Blumei) *cuttings* I can root them if you want.*

    Currently In Propagation:



    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Wants:

    Cephalotus
    Cephalotus “Eden Black”
    Cephalotus “Hummer’s Giant”

    Dionaea Muscipula
    Seed
    Dionaea muscipula “Akai Ryu”
    Dionaea muscipula “Alien”
    Dionaea muscipula “B52”
    Dionaea muscipula “Big Vigorous”
    Dionaea muscipula “Biohazard”
    Dionaea muscipula “Bohemian Garnet”
    Dionaea muscipula “Bristletooth”
    Dionaea muscipula “Cerberus”
    Dionaea muscipula “Cheerleader”
    Dionaea muscipula “Crimson Sawtooth”
    Dionaea muscipula “Cupped Trap”
    Dionaea muscipula “Dente”
    Dionaea muscipula “Dracula”
    Dionaea muscipula “FTS Lunatic Fringe”
    Dionaea muscipula “FTS Trigger Happy”
    Dionaea muscipula “Fused Tooth”
    Dionaea muscipula “Kinky Wave”
    Dionaea muscipula “Korean Melody Shark”
    Dionaea muscipula “Microdent”
    Dionaea muscipula “Mirror x Mirror”
    Dionaea muscipula “Mirror”
    Dionaea muscipula “Moon”
    Dionaea muscipula “Pom pom”
    Dionaea muscipula “Red Piranha
    Dionaea muscipula “Sawtooth
    Dionaea muscipula “Scarlatine”
    Dionaea muscipula “Spotty”
    Dionaea muscipula “Typical”
    Dionaea muscipula “Vigorous”
    Dionaea muscipula “Werewolf Spawn”

    Drosera
    Drosera adelae
    Drosera binata multifida “Extrema”
    Drosera burmanii (any variety aside from "green w/ red tentacles" or Humpty Doo)
    Drosera capensis “Bainskloof”
    Drosera capensis “Giant”
    Drosera capensis “Broad Leaf”
    Drosera capensis “Big Pink"
    Drosera filiformis
    Drosera filiformis “red”
    Drosera prolifera
    Drosera venusta


    Pinguicula
    Pinguicula “Weser”
    Pinguicula “Sethos”
    Pinguicula agnata “Red Leaf”
    Pinguicula cyclosecta
    Pinguicula laueana

    Others:
    -Live Sphagnum Moss (Green and Red)
    -Mimosa pudica seed (sensitive plant)

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Doomsday; 07-07-2016 at 11:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Alexkrein82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I have a good amount of typical d.capensis and d.filiformis. The filiformis is dormant so a great time to send. I also have drosera capensis alba seed and d.binata seed. I'm always looking for stuff I don't have. I have a lot more so let me know if you're interested. Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry I meant to say I am interested in the oblanceolata seeds. Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    I always throw in some free plants like tillandsia or random others too

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking to trade away a few specimens of Akai Ryu vfts if you're interested. I have no idea how to acquire heat packs and such, so if you wanted some, I could get them out to you when it's warm enough to ship without them.

  4. #4
    Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexkrein82 View Post
    Hello. I have a good amount of typical d.capensis and d.filiformis. The filiformis is dormant so a great time to send. I also have drosera capensis alba seed and d.binata seed. I'm always looking for stuff I don't have. I have a lot more so let me know if you're interested. Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry I meant to say I am interested in the oblanceolata seeds. Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    I always throw in some free plants like tillandsia or random others too
    Do you have a grow list?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    I'm looking to trade away a few specimens of Akai Ryu vfts if you're interested. I have no idea how to acquire heat packs and such, so if you wanted some, I could get them out to you when it's warm enough to ship without them.
    Spoke with you in the chat. We can work something out for an Akai Ryu clone.
    Last edited by Doomsday; 01-23-2016 at 01:49 PM.

  5. #5
    Alexkrein82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am super interested in some vfts. The heat packs are actually hand Warner's peoe buy. I live in central Florida so I don't deal with a lot of cold. Ha. Let me kno what u want and we can do it. Thanks. You're awesome

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and I do g have a grow list. I'm making it now though sorry

  6. #6
    Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexkrein82 View Post
    I am super interested in some vfts. The heat packs are actually hand Warner's peoe buy. I live in central Florida so I don't deal with a lot of cold. Ha. Let me kno what u want and we can do it. Thanks. You're awesome

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and I do g have a grow list. I'm making it now though sorry
    Right now I don't have any VFT's I'm working on getting some tho. When I have some for trade, we can work something out for them if you still want them.
    Link me to your growlist when it's done.

    Also, you can buy 40-72hr slow release heat packs for shipping stuff, on Amazon. Great if you frequently ship live plants.

  7. #7
    Alexkrein82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you still have the drosera seeds? I'm def interested in those as well. To be honest I really just wanna come off these so they stay fresh so any offers will prob be accepted. Ha. I really just like ants so I'd love any drosera seeds I don't have. Thanks. Either way if u really want some of those binata seeds I got ya. Just let me know. I like spreading the wealth so as long as it makes you happy to have some it's cool with me

  8. #8
    Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    18,768
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the weather warms up a bit, I can get you some pings. I'm interested in your sundew seeds. Not on your list of wants, I DO have B. liniflora seeds, if you are interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •