What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utrcularia calycifida

Hi there,

Here is a 4" pot of Utricularia calycifida up for grabs. I may pull a small plug but otherwise there is enough for a couple of good starts. The leaves have stayed small for some reason. Might could divide up a bit if desired. Small priority box, $7.00 postage to you. Do the numbers thing, will figure out how to divide if needed in a couple of days. Probably no more than three or four tops I should think. I moved it out from under my grow light to make some room. So it needs to go pretty quick.

There's good ring of gunge around the top of the pot and I see the same in the saucer. What are you watering with?

Rainwater of purified water. Probably broken down spag or other media.

1. Grey Moss. I'll be the first to put my name in I guess. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hey, how've you been :D
Mind if I put my name in?

1. Grey Moss. I'll be the first to put my name in I guess. Thanks for the opportunity.
2. Alita

2. Alita
3. afrodisa - thanks for the opportunity

2. Alita
3. afrodisa - thanks for the opportunity
4. HeliamphoraWalntut trying to rebuild my utric collection

Ok, folks, PP to my email...gnixon@satx.rr.com and I will get this out in a day or two. Divided up four ways one per entrant.

Plants away last night at airport PO.

Plant received, along with some very generous extras. They were definitely a very big surprise. Thanks again for the generosity. Hopefully they take well enough to my conditions that I can do a give away of my own in a year or so.

Back