1. I have about a dozen or so cuttings of my Nepenthes "graciliflora" (the "smooth alata") available for trade. This is a very easy and vigorous species that can grow as a lowlander and highlander, although it seems to be pretty scarce in the trade right now. I have unrooted 2- and 4-node cuttings, a couple of which were cut about a month ago and are close to rooting and a bunch more just cut yesterday.
A picture of the mother plant before vining. This plant originated from a huge bush of a plant at the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco. I didn't manage to flower it before cutting the vine so I don't know the sex of this plant, although it is not the more common "Boschiana Mimic" clone.
Example cuttings. These will make intermediate/upper pitchers.
2. I also have a few cuttings of Nepenthes (ventricosa x lowii) cv. 'Peter D'Amato' x maxima for trade. This is a very rare seed grown hybrid from Peter D'Amato and happens to be one of the nicer plants from the grex. I also have not flowered this one so I do not know the sex.
An intermediate pitcher from this plant.
An upper (or close to it). I missed the one true definite upper this plant made, so I don't know if the color is always this nice.
Example cuttings. Cut about a month ago, some are already rooted and activating nodes. These should make intermediate pitchers.
3. I have one VERY well-rooted cutting of N. ventricosa x ovata EP. The cutting was started about a year(?) ago and has been sitting in a glass of water ever since. The plant has lowers typical of the cross and nice red leaves. Also never flowered.
4. Also available: one 10-node long cutting of my BE N. ventricosa x aristolochioides (male) that was cut some time ago but isn't rooted yet since it's rather woody growth without any active nodes. This is a cutting from older growth so the leaves on it don't look very good but the axillary buds are swelling and have found cuttings easy to root in the past.
Pitchers on my plant are pretty typical.
5. VERY rare hybrid N. Ventrata; I have a few basal cuttings lying around in water glasses as well (unrooted) if anyone is looking for some.
Typical pitcher from my plant.
LOOKING FOR: mostly for other Nepenthes cuttings/plants but I'll consider other offers as well.