What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I have some S. purpurea ssp. venosa seed I would like to get rid of.  Would anyone be willing to trade? If you can't trade, I would be more than happy to just give them to you.

Wes

PM'd ya
smile.gif

Steve

Oh I forgot to mention this, and I'm sorry for misleading anyone. I can't ship outside of the US. I'm very sorry for messing anyone up but I do not have a permit to ship anywhere outside the US. Again, I am sorry. I hope this does not hinder anyones relationship with me. We are all human and will at one point or another mess up and forget things. Sorry
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Wes

Ok. I can't take anymore requests. Sorry
So far I owe seeds to these people

Copper
Syble
Ledzeppelin84002
Sarrecenia0
Zongyi Yang
Fre8train
pham102

If you want to back out, now is the time.
I will post here again when I'm ready for addresses

Hey Wes? Did I get dropped from the list?
sad.gif

Steve

OOps, I new I frogot someone, no, you are still geitting seed.

Ok. I need to here from:

Ledzeppelin84002- What you want to trade/ address
Sarrecenia0- What you want to trade/ address
Fre8train- What you want to trade/ address
Copper- address
Syble- address
Zongyi Yang- you are good to go
pham102- What you wnat to trade/ address
vft guy in SJ- we need to figure out what to trade between the two that you
offered me.

Looks like some of you guys need some motivation. The sooner you tell me what you want to trade or if you want SASE or free, and your address; the sooner I will be able to send out seed.
wink.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Now I'm not throwing off, I just need to get the seed out of my house and to some people who would really apprciate them.
cool.gif

Hi Wesley,if anybody does'nt claim the seed,I'll send you a SASE,I have nothing to trade.Let me know OK?

Jerry

Ok, If one of you guys wants to back out, I have someone who would be more than willing to take your seed.
wink.gif

I still need to hear from:
Ledzeppelin84002- What you want to trade/ address
Sarrecenia0- What you want to trade/ address
Fre8train- What you want to trade/ address
Copper- address
Syble- address
pham102- What you wnat to trade/ address
vft guy in SJ- we need to figure out what to trade between the two that you
offered me.

Hey Wes, I thought we had agreed that I would send you the S.flava, and the S. alata seeds? I pm'd you my address already, but I will send it again if you need it. If you give me your address I will get the seeds into the mail today, otherwise I will copy it off the envelope when your seeds arrive here.

Steve

I need to know right now if you are still in this, everyone. If you are I need you address so I can send you the seed. I have

vft guy in SJ
fre8train
copper
Zongyi Yang
Sarracenia0

I have the above people's address. If you are not on the list I need you to PM it to me. Thank you.

Wes

I sent the seed out yesterday. The only people I haven't sent seed out to are:

Zongyi Yang
Syble

I will send these to you tomorro. I need things from:

Copper
Ledzeppelin84002
fre8train

Those of you that offered SASE, if you have not sent it; don't send it. I want to give you this. If you have sent it, well you are only down an envelope, 37cents, and 5 minutes of life. That is not too bad of a loss.LOL
wink.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you guys for allowing me the oppertunity to trade and to give my seed to you. My only regret... is that I didn't have more seed to give to more people. And my only wish is that when your seeds have grown into adults, that you will also trade and give your seed to others.

Much thanks and joy,
Wes

Back