What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera and darlingtonia for shipping

I have a few plants for shipping, which is about $4.00

D. binata 12
D. spathulata 6
D. intermedia 4
an unknown Drosera 5 looks like D. capillaris I will post a photo later tonight

And some small
Darlingtonia 9

Jeremiah

it came as B. liniflora lol
CP%202003-06-30%20010.jpg

D. binata but can you post a pic before I send the money.
biggrin.gif
And a Darlingtonia

Hi Jeremiah,
I'd like a darlingtonia, please. I'm happy to send you something in trade, but I think you have way more than I do. The only thing I have to part with right now is d.adelae and maybe soon an n.tobaica cutting.
I think I still have your address from the d.capensis you sent before, which is doing very well. Thanks!
Holden

my darlingtonia recently died, could you hold one for me untill I get moved and settled? THANKS!
-spec
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

i wish i did'nt spend my money on something else

Hey Jeremiah,

Yeah, me again. Could I have a D. Binata, D. Spatulata and a Darlingtonia please? Thanks a ton!

SF

"D. binata but can you post a pic before I send the money. And a Darlingtonia"
Yeah I will go do that right now.

FinnishKid
Thanks for you offer if you ever have a N. tobaica I would love it.

Spectabilis73
Yeah I will save you one.

SnowyFalcon
No problem.

Hey Jeremiah,
I'm new at doing cuttings from neps, but having followed the threads in the nep forum regarding that process, I think I'm going to give it a try. I think that I'm going to do it when it gets two more leaves (it grows one a week).

I have a question, though, for you or anyone else reading this. When I make the cutting, do you think that I can wrap it in LFS and put it in a ziploc bag to mail straight away, or do you think that I should wait for it to root? My guess is that it would be better to send it to you directly after cutting, so that roots aren't damaged by handling.

I'll do the cuttings in about two weeks, so I'll decide by then
smile.gif
If you'll hold a cobra lily aside for me, we can make the trade then.
Thanks again!
Holden

sounds good

"I have a question, though, for you or anyone else reading this. When I make the cutting, do you think that I can wrap it in LFS and put it in a ziploc bag to mail straight away, or do you think that I should wait for it to root? My guess is that it would be better to send it to you directly after cutting, so that roots aren't damaged by handling."

I would just send it to someone directly after making the cutting

i'll take a d. binata and d. intermedia . thank you very much .

could you save a darligtonia or drosera for when i pick up my shirt

I would love an intermedia if you still have some to spare

Copper
yep I will save you one

now this is what I have left
Darlingtonia 4
D. binata 9
D. spathulata 5
D. intermedia 2
unknown Drosera 5

PS when you send me the shipping make sure you tell me what plants I'm saving for you and your PFT user name.

thanks
Jeremiah

D. binata
D. intermedia

how much $ do I have to send in tha sase

Oh, I will send your red boxed. That is just one plant though. Would you like some of the spat seedlings and/or a marston dragon, adelae?

can u give me ur addresso i can send in the sase.

Back