What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seed extravaganza

If he is not crazy yet he will be by the time he finishes it.

Thanks again

Sarr,You still haven`t answered my quastion if the sase I sent doesn`t come by the 10th can you reserve the seeds you would`ve sent me until I can send another sase? Thanks, pond boy.

I sent all the seeds out this morning, except for the two individuals who contacted me about delays. It came out to everyone getting 3 packets, except for 9 lucky people who will get 4. Also, only 1 person had to get a duplicate as part of their 3 pkts.

Thanks. You are quite generous
biggrin.gif

Thanks Again Sarracenia

WooHoo! thanks! i am so excited i can't hold my pee pee in. lol
tounge.gif

Andrew

I sure hope mine made it in on time. Our secretary had a baby, and they sat on her desk for two weeks before I found out.

Gretna, La ring a bell?

Awesome!
biggrin.gif
Thank you so much for your kindness. It is much appreciated
smile.gif

Hey Sar0, you rock!

Got the seeds today! Looks like I got 1, 18 and 10. Thanks so much!

SF
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Pardon my french, but that was friggin' fast!

got 6, 8 and 15
tounge.gif
thanks you so much. was hopeing i would be a lucky reciever of 4, but i am however greatful.. Thank again sarracenia for the sarracenia seeds
biggrin.gif

Wow that was fast!

hmmm Thats strange.. Snowyfalcon lives about 16 miles away from me? I guess because he lives more north he gets his mail before I do.

Just curious, I was given more seeds than I could use. Would anybody be interested in a further swap? I have 1, 10 and 18 if interested.

SF

i live way south and got mine today
tounge.gif

--
hey falcon.. i'll half my 6, 8, 15 and swap it with your 1, 10 and 18... ( i gotta have at least half for myself
tounge.gif
)

Thank you very much for the seeds!!!!!!

I recieved 1., 5., and 18.

WildBill

I also received mine, 13,14, and 18. Thanks again.

I to would further trade if anyone is interested. 13, 14 and 18.

I recieved mine. 10, 13, 14

Thanks a lot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sarracenia seeds needs a damp cold stratification for 4 weeks before they will germinate.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Have the seeds been stratified or do I need to stratify them now? If so, any recommendations for doing it?

Back