What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live sphagnum moss?

Where can i buy some live sphagnum moss? (in smaller quantities) and how do you grow it?

i just take lfs and give it a ton of moisture and give it a ton of light then it starts popping up

pm me and i'll tell you a few good places to order some .

Hi mellionaire2003,

Start with this:
Purchase dried long-strand sphagnum moss from Lowe's store and place them in a terrarium or any size container w/ a cover. Keep the container in a bright and cool location. Keep the moss moist at all time (never let them get dry) and mist daily.

With any luck, you should see some resurection of sphagnum moss in a month or two.

Hope this helps
smile.gif

P.S. If the bag does not clearly state "Sphagnum Moss", it is NOT real sphagnum...Don't buy it!

I have some extra live sphagnum moss if you want

Jeremiah

yeah I do

I'm sending you other plants right. If you want some I will just send it in the same box.

Jeremiah

Hi
jeremiah could i maybe get some moss from you (if you have any left)
LMK
Enoc22

yeah I have some extra I will start a new post
mellionaire2003
enoc22
SnowyFalcon
all have some

I have maybe 4 more

SnowyFalcon
I'm going to be sending you some plants right if so I will just send some live sphagnum with the other plants.

Jeremiah

oops I guess my one of my friends was logged in on this computer. Well it was me Jeremiah.

sorry about that

Jeremiah

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jeremiah @ July 11 2003,09:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah I do

I'm sending you other plants right.  If you want some I will just send it in the same box.

Jeremiah[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yeah you are sending me plants. Can you send the plants the week on June 21 becuase I will be out of town on vaction. Can you also im me your address or pm me your address so I can send ou the money. Thank You

Phil

Back