What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free gemmae

Free Drosera roseana for SASE. The first two people to respond to this post gets em.

For those of you that don't know what a SASE is, look at this:
sase.gif

error, sorry, little accident i guess?
confused.gif

Howdy Larry:

I hope you are well.

Grim and I would like to be included. Please PM me your information and I will get a SASE out to you tomorrow.

Best regards, tony

I would love some! if there are still some left
Jeremiah

Umm, little confused here. Does Grim want one? And who is Tony? And who is oldGrim?
confused.gif

Jeremiah, if the two people before you (or is that one?) doesn't want it, then they're yours.

I'm a little confused also. I thought Grim and oldGrim were the same guess not.

so dose this mean Grim wants some or not?
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">error, sorry, little i guess? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

O well whatever's fine
very generous of you Larry, thanks for the offer
Jeremiah

I can clear this up for you (since I've sent Grim and OldGrim plants before).  OldGrim (Tony) is Grim's father, so I guess you could fit them together into one order (since, I guess you could say "only one order per household"
wink.gif
).

Hope that helps guys!

Oh, yeah;  DRAT!  I'm too late....

Ah, thanks Scholaty! That cleared things up. So Jeremiah, you get the gemmae. I thought I'd have more, but my plants have been attacked by several tiny caterpillars
mad.gif
They eat everything but the sticky tentacles, even turned a ping leaf into a swiss cheese leaf!

Are these caterpillers brown and around 1/2 an in. in length? I found one in the pot of my dichrosepala and it ate all the tenticles leaving the stems
mad.gif

CP2k, yes, these guys are 1/4-1/2 inch, brown, with some stripes running the length of its body. I'll take pics if another one of these guys show up. I've caught maybe 7 so far
mad.gif

Do you have any more gemmeas

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (schloaty @ June 23 2003,04:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can clear this up for you (since I've sent Grim and OldGrim plants before).  OldGrim (Tony) is Grim's father, so I guess you could fit them together into one order (since, I guess you could say "only one order per household"
wink.gif
).

Hope that helps guys!

Oh, yeah;  DRAT!  I'm too late....[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Thanks for clearing up. Sorry, I should have been specific. I was trying to help young Grim out. We only wanted one. The SASE is on the way as well.

Best regards, tony

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (larry @ June 23 2003,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CP2k, yes, these guys are 1/4-1/2 inch, brown, with some stripes running the length of its body.  I'll take pics if another one of these guys show up.  I've caught maybe 7 so far  
mad.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
must be nasty fungus nat larvea, aka fungus nat maggots
wink.gif

These are not fungus gnat larvae. These are much more destructive.

Back