What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus

hey guys,
my ceph has produced many leaves so I would like to trade a few for either Drosera leaf cuttings, Ping cuttings, vft cuttings. I could also trade for plants.

Email me

Mike

You have mail!
biggrin.gif

You have two mails.

Emailed!

it seems that i have gotten a lot of emails about this. About 15. I will try to get the most out of this plant. I will try to get back to everyone by tonight

Mike

he he he... everyone wants a Ceph!

Don't tax your plant... I can wait and find one somewhere else.

I'm Interested!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Wooohhooo, A ceph cutting finallly

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sarracenia0 @ June 16 2003,4:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey guys,
my ceph has produced many leaves so I would like to trade a few for either Drosera leaf cuttings, Ping cuttings, vft cuttings.  I could also trade for plants.

Email me

Mike[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
You have mail.    

Best regards, oldGrim

hey,
I have gotten many emails asking how to grow this plant.
The cephalotus is not a beginner plant. It also isnt easy to root a cutting. It takes time and patience. I would not recommend this plant for a beginner.

Thanks
Mike

Back