Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, here's another one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may i answer these questions copper , they can be grown in all sorts of soil , there not like carnivorous plants so you can just grow them like a regular garden plant . humidty does'nt matter with these plants , its just like the grapes you buy at the store . copper , how big are the seedlings and how large will these river bank grapes get .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take a couple. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Please PM me your address, Copper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will send the seedlings when they develope their second set of leaves so they will be very small. You will probably want to baby them inside until fall. Fall is the perfect planting time. Mulch them well. They can grow fairly large at 14 to 20 foot lengths. They can be trimmed to remain smaller. They will need some support to remain nice looking and produce well.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you think the grape seedling will survive shipping the same way i sent you the sase , you know the envelope with bubble wrap in it .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will place them in a harder plastic again and then into the wrap. I think they will be fine. But put two stamps on the SASE for the extra weight of the plastic. That way we can be sure it will get to you.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The grape vines are growing very rapidly and can be sent out next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I was still wondering, if these grape vines are still available. PM me if they are [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12