What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,
Ok, my memory is getting bad here. I know i owe purplesundew a sarracenia wrigleyana (Wasn't there something else too?), Copper a utricularia gibba (send me your adress! ), and pond boy, snowyfalcon, ebeyonder, goldtrap2690, and (someone else from singapore, can't remember his name at the moment
wink.gif
) sarracenia rubra ssp gulfensis possibly 'giant' form. is there anyone else that i owe plants/seed to? remind me here, then PM me your adress! Now, I know who i don't owe plants/seed to, but i don'tknow who i owe plants/seed to!
rolleyes.gif
so remind me!
biggrin.gif

Hi Spec,
I am Jalan Kayu, the someone else from Singapore.
Have sent you a Sase with international reply coupon on the 9/8/03

Thanks

Jalan Kayu

Is it still possible to use IRC's in the US? I was under the impression that they do not accept these anymore.

IRC are available and may be exchanged for postage at the local post office in any member nation of the Universal Postal Union, USA is a member. See here and here

Happy SASE and IRC

seeds for:

vertigo
snowy falcon
pond boy
jalankayu
goltrap2690

Will be going out today.

Ebeyonder, I haven't recieved your IRC yet. Have you sent it?

Boxes will go out to:
Nick Hubbell (seeds and plant)
Copper (seeds and utricularia gibba)
Purple sundew (sarracenia wrigleyana)
Are the box facts correct? if so, the boxes are going out tomorrow. Plants should be shipped potted.

Did I forget anything/anyone? If so, post here
-Spec

Spec,

You promised me one of everything you have...Yeah, a little too far fetched even for me.

I have still not received your address so I will send out your plants when the box arrives with your address or you can PM it to me.

Your box facts are correct as far as mine goes
biggrin.gif

Will 45 degrees be cold enough for stratifaction? Thnks,pond boy.

Yes,but will 45 degrees be cold enough?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pond boy @ Sep. 23 2003,8:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes,but will 45 degrees be cold enough?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
If it is as cold or colder than the normal fridge temperature then I sai its fine
smile.gif

Good luck everyone on the seeds!

Back