What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know of any carnivorous plant nursery

your on one right now
biggrin.gif

but in los angles? hmm... california right? im bad at these kinda things. i dunno about los angles but there must be one in california somewhere seeing how some CPs are indiginous to California... i think? Guys?
confused.gif

I do not think there is any in Los Angeles. However, you can find some plants at the LACPS meeting: LACPS

well there are none that specifically sell cps only .. You can check your local garden centers , flower shops , hardware stores , superstores and see what they got other wise you can order online from this place .

Okay... maybe not just CPs... but are there some that sell drosera?

we can't know , what a store gets a store sells lol , so just check your local stores . what they have is always a surprise .

Don't forget you can get plants right here at Exotic Gardens.

Not a nursery persay, but you can find droseras and pings at Lowe's and Home Depot sometimes. I've found sarrs and neps a few times at my local Osh Hardware. If you're looking for something in particular, post it in the trading forum...

Along with Lowes and Home Depot, Armstrong nursery chain stores has common VFT, drosera (cape sundews), pings, and pitcher plant (cobra and p.purpera). Call them and ask.
biggrin.gif

As most everyone have stated, PFT.com has some good bargains from time to time. Hang around long enough and you will not be disappointed.
wink.gif

Back