What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utric give away

As part of a deal I made earlier.  I have the following Utrics available free to PFT members in the US/US territories.

Terms..  If your interested please post here.  You may request more than one but no more than one of each kind.  Requests will be filled based on posting order.  Then send me your shipping address via PM or Email only, along with your PFT name so I know who is who.  

U. flaccida 3 clumps
U. praelonga 3 clumps
U. sandersonii 3 clumps
U. tridentata 3 clumps

Please be sure to PM/Email all your shipping details and PFT name.  Your Utric selection MUST be posted here so I know what order the requests are in. If requests are incomplete I will move down the list to the next request.
Tony

Hi Tony,
Id love one of the sandersonii if you still have one left.

Thanks
Steve

Tony, you are a wonderful person.

U.flaccida
U.tridenta

Thank you

I would like U. Flaccida. Thanks Tony.

Tony,
I'd like one or two of whatever you have available when you get this..maybe a u. tridentata and a u. praelonga. Thanks so much for the offer!!
smile.gif

Hey Tony, thanks for the great offer. I'd be interested in U. praelonga and U. sandersonii.
smile.gif

Hehe, you already have all the other info. Just let me know.
wink.gif

So far:

remaining as of this post:
U. flaccida 1 clump
U. praelonga 1 clump
U. sandersonii 1 clump
U. tridentata 1 clump

VFT Guy; U. sandersonii
Copper; U. flaccida, U. tridentata
Eplants02; U. flaccida
Ghouse1; U. praelonga, U. tridentata
Vertigo; U. praelonga, U. sandersonii

U. Flaccida
U. Tridentata

Please! Thanks a ton! I will send you my address!

Hi Tony,
I'll gladly hit you up for U.praelonga! Thanks for the most generous offer!

update:

Remaining as of this post
U. sandersonii 1 clump

VFT Guy; U. sandersonii
Eplants02; U. flaccida
Snowyfalcon U. flaccida, U. tridentata
Schloaty U. praelonga

Tony

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

How do you guys do this so fast?? I am never fast enough. lol Probably this pesky work that gets in my way.
smile.gif

Ah well. Some day a utric will be in my future.
biggrin.gif

I think PlantAKiss should get the last U. sandersonii, as I decided I can't really grow it.

Done

VFT Guy; U. sandersonii
Eplants02; U. flaccida
Snowyfalcon U. flaccida, U. tridentata
Schloaty U. praelonga
Plantakiss; U. sandersonii

Ok that's it.

Will have more in the future (other species most likely).
Tony

Awww...Jhaluska.  Don't give up your plant.  I can get one another time.

Tony, you don't have to give me Jhaluska's plant.  I can always wait.  I don't mind.  
smile.gif

Plantakiss PM me and I will send you Utrics.  I have planty of sandersonii and others soon.  I did not have flaccida and tridenta, but Tony's kindness has taken care of that.

Everybody sure is in a generous mood today! Thanks everyone for making this such a special forum!

PlantAKiss, Don't worry about it.  I'm really incapable of really growing one properly till middle next year at least.  I'd rather have somebody else get a freeby that wants (and can care for) one, than me getting a freeby just cause its free.  
biggrin.gif
 I'm waiting for some free Neps, VFTs or sundews.
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SnowyFalcon @ Sep. 04 2003,4:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Everybody sure is in a generous mood today!  Thanks everyone for making this such a special forum![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I second that.
biggrin.gif

Back