Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still looking for free plants (or trade)

Hastings NE
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Pondboy, patience. I will be offering again soon (as will others). Tell you what, PM your address and I will send out some plants soon. I take it that you do not care what they are as long as they are CP.

With a name like that would you like some non CP water plants as well? I have too many.

There are very generous people here (Tamlin, Bob Z, and many others), but you must wait. Don't push, it is impolite. After you have a good number of plants you can also be generous.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (lithopsman @ Aug. 20 2003,6:43)
    I'm sorry if that sounded snappy, but I don't want anyone getting in trouble...[/QUOTE]
    You don't sound snappy [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] And I did say "I think" because I wasn't sure if it went in order by hierarchy (where I is just htreatened and II is endangered) or by importantce (where II would be threatened and I would be endangered.) If there is any doubt I suggest anyone interested just check out the CP FAQs by Barry Rice, I know he discusses it very well.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

Palm Springs, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Kalanchoe pinnata
    Synonyms/other Latin names: = Bryophyllum pinnatum (Lam.) Oken

Common name(s): life plant, air plant, resurrection plant, Canterbury bells, Mexican love plant, bulatawamudu, cathedral bells, oliwa ku kahakai

Kalancho pinnata

You know, this thing has nice flowers. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Hmm, oh yeah, any clue what color blooms? I know there's two different known flower colors for this specific kalanchoe.

What types of aquatics do you have? I put together a 10gal tank that's filled with plant life all from cuttings and pieces that were floating on top of the water in a pet store. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    Lithops care info: If you take care of it, it will die.

4. Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12