What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there,

Now that school is over with, I have time to trade plants!

I have the following plants to trade:

Pinguicula agnata x gypsicola
Pinguicula laueana
Pinguicula clyclosecta
Pinguicula x 'george seargent'
Pinguicula ag x (mor x ehl) (could be potosiensis? lost label) pic of juvenile plantlets

Drosera anglica 'hawaii'
Drosera binata 'dichotoma giant' ~4"
Drosera capensis 'wide leaf' plantlets
Drosera dielsiana plantlets

Utricularia bisquamata
Utricularia longifolia

Nepenthes bicalcarata (3-4"), no pitchers
Nepenthes merilliana (5"), no pitchers

Seed: (vu indicates unknown viability)

Drosera indica
Drosera macrantha ssp. planchonii vu
Drosera macrantha ssp. macrantha vu
Drosera peltata vu
Drosera auriculata vu
Drosera intermedia 'Carolina Giant'
Drosera capensis 'typical'
Drosera capensis 'red'

Utricularia bisquamata *fresh!*
wink.gif

Sarracenia Leucophylla

I'm interested in seeds, plants, cuttings, etc. of almost anything (excluding nepenthes) not on my growlist

PM or email me!

cheers,

-noah

P.S. As far as I know I have sent out all the SASEs etc., let me know if I still owe you anything and I'll fix that
smile.gif

P.P.S. Any seeds that aren't traded away are available for SASE. Let me know if you have nothing to trade and yet are interested.

Hello,
I would love a n.bicalcarata but I'm not sure I have anything as magnificent to trade. At the moment I have quite a few small Drosera adelae ready to go. I have lots of other drosera seedlings, but they are still way too small to send out. If the adelae interests you but it's not a fair trade for the nep, I would like a ping as well.
Here's a picture of my largest adelae. Of course, I'll be trading some of her smaller babies  
smile.gif
The ones I'm trading are the size of the ones coming from underneath the main plant in this photo, probably 3-4" leaves.
holden-96d23f41af6f96a1cbd795751f55e634f9162867.jpg

Hi, I might have Utricularia alpina and Pinguicula moctezumae seeds soon.... I'm intersted in the Sundew tubes if they are fresh....

hey noah , i'm interested in the : n. bicalcarata , n. merriliana, Pinguicula ag x (mor x ehl) , d. anglica hawaii , u. bisquamata , and d. capensis red seeds . i will pm you of what i got .

Hi Noah,

I'm interested in N. Nepenthes bicalcarata (3-4"), no pitchers
Nepenthes merilliana (5"), no pitchers, Utricularia bisquamata and Drosera peltata vu.

I will PM you what I have to trade on Monday, then let me know what you think.

Thanks

smile.gif

Noah,
I am interested in the D. intermedia 'Carolina Giant.' I have seedlings of S. purp. venosa 'Burkei', i.e. S. rosea.

Hello Noah, Is this the Noah who won the state science fair and was written about in the LA Times? If so please save a few cyclosecta for me. We can swap plants at the LACPS meeting. I have more of the N. bicalcarata ex vitro and the usual P. gigantea, P. laueana, P. 'Titan', P. 'Aphrodite', P.'John Rizzi', P. 'Kewensis', P. 'Fraser Beauty', P. esseriana, P. juamavensis, P. kondoi, P. agnata CSUF the one with the hairy scented flower, P. agnata CSUF x gypsicola -SONG, D.'Red Piranha', D. 'Jaws', D. 'Red Dragon', D. glabripes, D. regia, etc. Let me know what to bring in to the meeting.
I'm looking for other clones of P. crassifolia, P. 'Santiago Nuyoo ..', P. moranensis Huahuapan, P. gypsicola, P. rotundifolia and other pings.
Any ping collectors out there? Send me your list.
Let's trade
If this in not the Noah I was thinking about, well, I've always got room for more friends.
Ed

Hi Ed,

I think there are at least four of us here on the forums that regularly attend the LACPS meetings(Noah, Larry, Wickedtistle, and I). I will be bring some plants for trade and show(mostly Pings and pygmy dews).

-Michael

Hey there Ed!

It is indeed I.
smile.gif

I Pm'd ya.

see you at the meeting!

-noah

Hey Noah, I will pm you now. Save a P. laueana for me!
smile.gif

Well Noah!

You have been holding out on us!  You won the state Science Fair and got written up in the LA Times??  That's awsome! Any way we can see the article?  What was your science project?  CP related?

Congratulations...and it doesn't surprise me in the least!

Y'all make me want to live in CA so I could go to your LACPS meetins.
confused.gif

Suzanne/PAK  
smile.gif

Suzanne, it would be cool to have you at our meetings!
smile.gif

Hi Ed,

You did have to bring that up, didn't you...

Hi Suzanne,

Yes, I've won 1st and 2nd in state science fair plant biology category, once testing the effect of water purity on drosera tc, the second time testing alternative media supportive materials to try to find a replacement for agar, using venus fly traps.

The LA times article was published a few months ago, I don't think there are any copies on the web anymore, though. I scan and email you a copy though, if you are interested.

Larry,

ping reserved

cheers,

-noah

Hi Ed,

You did have to bring that up, didn't you...

Hi Suzanne,

Yes, I've won 1st and 2nd in state science fair plant biology category, once testing the effect of water purity on drosera tc, the second time testing alternative media supportive materials to try to find a replacement for agar, using venus fly traps.

The LA times article was published a few months ago, I don't think there are any copies on the web anymore, though. I scan and email you a copy though, if you are interested.

Larry,

ping reserved

cheers,

-noah

i have a copy of the mgazine , my uncle gave to me on febuary . yes noah and his brother are in it in an article about cps , great pics too . i wonder why you never mentioned about this noah , i even pm'ed you about it . very interesting articlke btw .

Well, since the cat is out of the bag now Noah, you might as well scan and post if for the rest of us
wink.gif
smile.gif
.Honestly, I would like to read the article.

Back