What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone happen to have any cuttings of these laying around?

N. glabrata
N. hamata
N. inermis
N. insignis
N. bicalrata
N. x dwarf peacock
N. ampullaria Cantley’s red (or any red form)
N. bellii
N. sibuyanensis
N. viellardii
Or any interesting nep hybrids

I can trade:
D. collinisae "PM-1"
D. venusta "coccicaulis"
N. rafflesiana
N. ventrata
P. esseriana
P. 'Sethos'
U. bisquamata
U. calcyfida
U. calcyfida 'Asenath Waite'
U. calcyfida 'Levina Whatley'
U. calcyfida 'Mrs. Marsh'
U. dichotoma
U. longifolia
U. sandersonii
U. sandersonii "blue"
U. tricolor
U. tridentata
U. livida

I may have some other things too, let me know if you're looking for something specific.  I may have it, or be able to get it.  
wink.gif

You know what, while i'm at it, i'm also looking for Drosera regia.  
tounge.gif

Wow, does anyone even grow these guys?
confused.gif

tounge.gif

Vertigo,

Most of the species you are requesting are either quite uncommon in collections and/or most plants that you have there are difficult to obtain in cutting form. N. glabrata is tough to keep from rotting while in cutting stage, N. hamata would be too rare to cut or not a big enough plant, red forms of ampullaria and sibuyanensis,veillardii are all quite rare plants. Maybe ask for a plant instead of a cutting. Better to even buy one of these species as a rossetted stage plant.

Very true. I'd gladly except a plant over a cutting, but I figure it might be easier to obtain a cutting from something that's rare then to ask someone for it.

Hehe, I knew someone was going to say something along those lines once I mentioned N. xDwarf Peacock.
tounge.gif

Ok, how about just some interesting hybrid?
tounge.gif

Back