What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive been keeping carnivorous plants almost 6 months now and Im getting to the point where I have plants to trade.  

Right now I have to trade:

U.bisquamata
             U.dichotoma
             U.graminifolia (a few small pieces)
             U.livida (lots)
             U.praelonga
             U.subulata (all you want
tounge.gif
)
             U.tricolor (a few small pieces)
             U.tridentata (a few small pieces)

What I would really like are Utrics that I dont have (except aquatics....no room for them) but I suspect that those who have what I want also already have what Im offering to trade, so Im also interested in sundews...pygmys maybe? or some mexican pings??

So, if you are interested in what I have let me know, here is my growlist if anyone is interested http://www.cp-place.com/growlists/mygrowlist.htm

I have U. sandersonii, and several unknown pygmys, pm me if interested

I also got some sarracenia that you don't have, mostly sarracenia wrigleyana with 4 inch pitchers. I also have some drosera intermedia seedlings for trade

OH! I also have Pinguicula esseriana for trade, only one small one, maybe 1 cm in diameter

oh, and I'm interested in
U.bisquamata
U.dichotoma
U.praelonga
U.subulata (all you want )
U.tricolor (a few small pieces)
I can trade you as many plants as you want for all of these lol.
biggrin.gif

I still have some plants to trade if anyone else is interested!!!

I just sent out some plants to Spectabilis73, I have a few more to trade!!!!

well, If you like to send some to Norway, I'll be intersted...

Is it legal to send plants to Norway?
confused.gif
I can recieve plants from you as long as they r not CITES listed and are accompanied by a phytosanitary certificate (Um...I should double check this&#33
wink.gif

well, I need a pytosanitary certificated but you can send them without it but then you should not mark the package that they are plants inside... I was thinking to send you seeds I don't want anymore ( several Sarracenia seeds with location name ).
Bjørn

I still have plants to trade!!!
biggrin.gif

Still....lol

Back