What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dischidia pectinoides (ant plant) seedlings

Hello again everyone

Another fruit from my ant plant has opened(ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! ), and again I'm swamped with seedlings. If anyone wants some, just let me know... I'll trade just about anything for them (Pepper plants would be cool
smile.gif
).

Jœl

I really want`s take your ant-plant seedling but that little one dies in post package because i here Finland is very gold now.
If you any those seeds, can I trade.
I have lots of pepper plants seeds....if you mean as :habanero and other very...very hot stuff.

I mean if you have??

gardenofeden

yeah the seeds have a fluffy white stuff that helps it stay up in the air. I also think that the white stuff helps the seeds stick to whatever they fall on.

weser

I'm not sure if it would be a good time to send seedlings to finland at the moment since it's getting close to winter, and the plants would probably die in the mail. :s I'll trade with you once the weather get warmer though, like early next year. By then I could send you much bigger plants.
wink.gif

Jœl

sure....I send you message when winter is over.

Hello and Hi again.

Winter is gone well.
smile.gif

Have you got any seedslings available now?
smile.gif

Mitjo, I have seed for trade... post me a message

Back