What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small green dragons for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone is interested in two small green dragons that I have. They are sister plants of a larger VFT that I have. The mother plant is currently producing traps about an inch and a half in size.

I would expect these little VFT's to do very good, I am not really looking for anything in perticular (spelling?) Maybe some sarracenia seeds, but whatever, any CP. If you are interested just post something that you are willing to trade or pm me if you'd like.
alien.gif
smile.gif

Would you be interested in some tdb waterlilies,hornwort,myriophilum,varigated water celery,nymphoides aquatica,and purple stem taro?

hello,
Trading plants that petflytrap carries is not allowed. Why? Cause every time someone would trade a plant pft had, he would loose 5-25 dollars. if everyone did it, it owuld add up to over a thousand dollars. then he would go out of buisness
wink.gif
. then the forum wouldn't exsist
wow.gif
. if oyu are going to trade plants pft has, please do it over private message, not publicly.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back