What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia for postage

Hello everyone, I have a bunch of smaller divisions off of my oreophila plants, cost of the plant is nothing the postage is $6.  The limit will be one per person to start, so that everyone that wants one gets one.  All are artificially propagated from my own plant stock. Not wild collected.  Trades can't be accepted to keep this legal.  I will be sending notes with each plant stating its origin and how it comes to being in your collection, so you won't have legal problems.  PM me for more information.
Thanks
Dean

Hello,
     You can put me down for one. Thanks,
                     Kevin

Me too! Me too! Thank you.

Hi Flytraps

Me too. Thank you.

WildBill

Add me on the list too!
Thanks,
pete

I would like one as well if it is possible. I could include the money in our other trade we are working on also if it is desireable.

hi dean!
would it be possible to get in on this? i have been waiting for an oreo to pop up on here for a while now.

just let me know and i'll the postage out to you...

thanks a lot!

technoracer

Add me on your list as well, Thanks in advance

Pm`d ya! *jumps up and down like the fool he is*
smile.gif

I would like one Dean,if you still have any.

Thanks,Jerry

If there is one left, I would like one.

Thanks,
Mike
smile.gif

Hi Dean,

If you have an extra S. oreophila, I'd like to get one please.

Thanks,

Kirk
wink.gif

I got mine today! Looks good, I just can't wait to pot this baby.

Dean,
I received my Oreophila today and it made the trip in great condition.

Many Thanks,
BB

Heaven's to Betsy! I forgot to post that I recieved mine! Got it over a week ago. Thanks a ton Dean!

Thanks Dean, mine came in this last week. Appreciate it. Looks very healthy and vigorous.

Rick

Thank You Dean -

Got the package today.

So....... are people growing them indoors over the winter, or putting them into dormancy? Suggestions?

WildBill

Back