Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Start of the Maddness

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey now! Wait just a gol' dern minute! LOL
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the thanks!

The next batch goes out in tomorrows post:

DAve Evans
    Yoav Kessel
    Kevin Becker
    Goh Yihan
    Justin Moore
    Gene Viola
    DAve Meyer
    Walter C. (cant read the writing, hope it makes it)
    Lenny Gallego
    Neil Wilkinson
    Oliver Hauver
    Marco Cramer
    Marie Paraday
    Mark Wilson
    Tim Vaughan
    Iwein Coppens
    Tommy Landry
    Tan Sae Hee
    Cindy (no last name?)
    Rolando Barradas
    Joe Lavarich

The confusion factor is running high. I am trying not to duplicate sendings, but it isn't easy. Please keep updating me by email as to what I have sent, if you haven't received any, if you want more. Include your address if you want more and do not have a SASE on file. Use your FULL MAILING ADDRESS name!

If I have promised you something, but you have not filed a SASE with me, and haven't received anything, please email me. There are MANY requests, so please don't rely on my memory and our good friendship to carry the day. NAG me for what you want!

There will be more gemmae produced, so don't worry if you haven't received anything, but do let me know so I can look into it. Please do not PM me about it! I do not refer to my PM messages in dealing with this...I need your emails to do the best job possible for you.

Today has been a trying day, and I am plumb beat. I individually harvested, packed and labeled a LOT of these miserable......err, WONDERFUL gemmae. I hope the baggies hold out....hopefully the best is yet to come.

I regret that I cannot acknowledge the receipt of your SASES, addresses, etc. or offer individual thanks for your donations and support, so let me thank you all now for all your wonderful comments, baggies, stamps, donations and support. I also apologize in advance for any slights, errors, or problems that might arise (as I am sure they will). Thanks for understanding, and good growing everyone!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by SnowyFalcon; 09-21-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it Snowyfalcon.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tamlin, can I still get some gemmae? I didn't receive the last batch (Nov 23?), and I'm not on the list for this one. You've been more than generous with me, so take care of others first, but if there's any left over...

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto for me Tamlin and thanks for all that you have done. I hope your sanity holds out.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Capslock and Copper,

Many species have not begun to produce gemmae yet. I have you both in mind for when (and if this happens). Pygmy species form gemmae at different points in the season. I have been holding off on you Caps since I know your space is limited and I want to send some of what I consider to be the most beautiful of the lot. Rose, you have pretty much everything I am currently producing, but I will check to see what I can add to your swelling collection.

Regretably, I missed the post today from having to deal with losing part of my roof, and dealing with my (pretty) good name being slandered by a former PFT member on the UK Forum (Deja Vu folks) which has me somewhat distracted. Tomorrow they will go out for sure. I am staying marginally sane though, although this may be debated by some.

Like I said, the best is yet to come, so hang in there!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,The d.palacea you sent me are doing wonderfully! And the u.subulata is settling in. I look forward to anything else you send me.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast