What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. scorpioides gemmae

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
I am being inundated ($5 word for covered up
smile.gif
) in D. scorpioides gemmae.  If you would like some PM (preferred) or email your mailing address to me with the Subject: gemmae, and I will send you some gemmae.  Please DO NOT post your address here. I have about 20 portions of gemmae.

And where does the Payback mentioned in the title come in??  Well, this is my payback to you guys for the plants, seeds, growing info, and comraderie you have shared with me for the last year and a half (or so).  This is the one way I could say thank you to all of you (and get rid of some gemmae) and do something to return a little of what you have given to me.  And what better way than to give my favorite sundew?
laugh.gif

Sorry, but I will only mail within the US
sad.gif

laugh.gif

BCK

PS this is my first time posting a trade, so be gentle with me
tounge.gif

Hey,
This is really nice of you! Thanks for sharing! And pm sent,
Kevin

Wow, that's great. Thanks so much! *pm sent*
Andrew

Thanks! I emailed and PM'd you.
smile.gif

Six (6) more portions left everybody.

smile.gif

BCK

PMed.  I'm SOOOO excited!

Thank you thank you

I've been looking for this exact one.... sent you a PM.
wink.gif

I PM'd you. I hope I'm not too late. Even so, Thanks for the offer!

Glenn

Also sent a pm.

Thanks,

Andre

OK first off I still have 4 portions left.

Second I have had several people from outside the US inquire.  My response is that much as I would really like to send gemmae to you, I am not willing to play Russian Roulet with the inspectors.  After I have done more trading I will look into the paper work required to send these or other plants legally.  I suspect though, that the costs for any but large trades might be in excess of what you could buy them for from an established company.  Again guy's I'm sorry, but for the time being I am just trading within the US.
sad.gif

Also, I have sent confirmation PMs to everyone inquiring about the gemmae.  If you haven't get one before 1:30pm, PM me again.

smile.gif

BCK

ROFL! thanks so much, Sent you a PM.

Freddy

Hi BCK, thanks for the wonderful gesture- PMed you- I hope you have at least one left
smile.gif

Regards, hamata

OK people, all these portions have been claimed.  I want to thank everyone again.  Just keep this in mind next year when you have gemmae coming out your ears, that it's as much fun to give as to recieve
laugh.gif

And so that you fine folks will be somewhat prepared when the gemmae arrive:  I will be sending two small ziplock bags with approxamately 10 gemmea in each bag.  These will be labled Cephalotus88 and Vic Brown.  These are the two gentlemen who gave me the gemmae last year that produced the gemmae you are receiving from me this next week (and the week after that for a couple of you
biggrin.gif
).  I like to keep that kind of info with my plants but you don't have to.

If you have any other questions, please PM me
smile.gif
and I'll try to answer them.

smile.gif

BCK

Back