What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For trade

I have a failry large nepenthes ventricosa up for trade. It is about 2 feet tall and lives in a small tanks (thats why its for trade, no room). I can send it bare-root. I am looking for rare drosera and 1/2 the cost of overnight shipping

Hey Zach,
Is there a reason you want it to be overnight shipping. Overnight shipping cost around 20 dollars and up depending on packaging and size. Do plant suffer a lot during shipping?

thats true it does cost alot, but i perfer large neps sent overnite (around 13$), as it is fast and won't cause too much stress, as it is cold in some areas now, and the faster the better. Priority will work, so please forgive me for just giving one option. Thanks for the notice-Zach
smile.gif

Oh, I didn't meant for it to sound like you were only giving one reason. I was just wondering why it was overnight shipping.

I got caught up with overnight shipping from the dart frogs, and I didn't knew that plants recieve that huge amount of stress from shipping.
blues.gif

Hay, I can trade you a bunch of live sphagnum moss. A good quality too. What do you think?

hi, dont worry, nothin happened lol.

Oh, i have enough live sphagnum, thanks anyways

Well, I have a lot of extra D. binata forms (typical, marston dragon, and multifida extrema) and D. regia . Um, post message me about what your lookin for.

Back