What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!

I have Inflata and some aureaus to get rid of. I am glad to report the the daphnia experiment has gone very well. Too well. I will trade of give these away. If trade no money need exchange hands. If free then I will need a little extra for a small water tight container for shipping. PM me. My ten gallon tank is too full and the daphnia are being consumed too quickly.

I am going to Wally World now to price plasty ware.

PS. I will be giving quite a bit away right now so please be patient for its arrival. I have limited days off.

No aquatics?

Inflata and aureaus are Utric aquatics
wink.gif

oops, missed that part. LOL  which one do you think is the easiest?  I am thinking about getting one. Also wich one is smaller?

Hi Copper,

Does the aurea need supplemental heating? Does it tolerate cool temperatures during the night?

Hey Copper,

Would love some Utrics. I will get you my list over this long weekend. Both Inflata and aureaus are good.

Hope you the best in the new year.

Rick

I use no supplemental heating or cooling and both of these plants are growing at an incredible rate. The gibba is doing well and starting to catch up. The Inflata is the larger of the two. Both are easy.

hey chopper, id like to care for a small cutting of the aquatic plant if you dont mine that i have a piece of..

i would be interested  let me know how much is shipping

I'm interested in both of them but i would like to know the shipping first too.

I am guessing that $3 to $4 would take care of it.

Copper,

I am interested in both, but especially the U. aurea!

Where do we ship the money to Copper? Hope all this post dont confuse you

All shipping to

Rose Witt
819 University St.
Hastings, NE 68901

$2 to $3 for No Aquatics, $4 for Aguatics only or + others.

Please PM to tell when you send it and what you want.

Tamlin, DO NOT SEND THE SHIPPING

got it! Good!

Copper,
I PM'ed you but did not hear back from you. Do you still have the Inflata and aureaus available? If so I will send the shipping charge to you for some.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Copper,

I'm Interested in both species. I will PM you.

Thanks
smile.gif

eglecko, I did not receive the PM. I will include you.

pm'd ya.

Back