What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Packages to go out

Thus far
Noah (trade)
CPk2 - aquatics
Nepenthes gracilis - utrics + aquatics
Jim Scott - aquatics and non aquatics
eglecko - aquatics
carnivorkid - aquatics and non aquatics
Wesley - aquatics
Pondboy - aquatics
Darcie - non aquatics
kb2002 - non aquatics
sarrancenialuver - non aquatics
cool85k5 - non aquatics
gr8oz - non aquatics
mcrwt644 - non aquatics
snowy - non aquatics (do you want more aquatics?)
Bonnie - non aquatics
Tamlin - aquatics
Jim Straus - non aquatics
enocc22 - non aquatics
icedragon - aquatics and non aquatics
glenn - aquatics
neprick - aquatics

Okay, let me know if anything here is wrong or if I missed anyone.  If you have not asked to get in yet you will not be albe to get in on this one, but I will put your name on the top of the list for next time.  I do not want to bite off more than I can chew.  Ya, right.

Losfreddy do I still owe you a package?

Mine is correct you should recieve the postage pobably in two days it was delayed on sunday of coarse

Mine is correct.

I did add in the letter coming to you, that I did not see a list for non-aquatics, and if you had U. longifolia and any extra, I'm looking for this plant.
Thanks,
Steve

Thanks,do I need to pay you for postage?

Many Thanks,Jerry
smile.gif

I sent you a pm a while ago, did you ever get it?

Copper,

Mine is correct. Thanks.

Rick

Nathaniel I will add you to the list. Which did you want?

Cool, yes, please send the postage. I need it so that I can continue to give plants away. I could not afford it otherwise. $4 for aquatics, $2 for plants or $4 for both. Also PM when you send it and your address.

Thanks

eglecko,

I can add that.

Do you have any aquatics left?
Also, please send me your address so I can send out your package.
smile.gif

Ummm, so i need to send 2 bucks for plants? EEk. Hehe, I'll catch you on your next offering
biggrin.gif
. I'm running out of money, especially since I only got some from my grandmother for the holidays and my selfish mother wants me to pay for everything as if I, a 14 year old, can really get a job and support himself
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I want to explode on somebody!!!!!!! Anyway, what "plants" are you givin away?

Bonnie, I sure do.  I will add some to your package.  Nathaniel, I believe a couple of people are sending a little extra so I will get you off a small package.  I used to pay for the postage myself, but I have found that to be too costly.  I, therefore, give away plants, but must ask for postage.  A list of some of the plants is on an earlier post.  The list is not completey accurate as I find I have more than I thought.

also, someone had offered VFTs for trade.  The PM for this was dropped.  Whoever it was can you PM again?  There were a couple I was interested in and more plants I can offer for them.

PS. Also, take it easy on parents. You guys drive us bonkers
tounge.gif
Joke. Actually I adore my children. Poor kids, can you imagine, your mother is a cop and your father is a High School Teacher. Ouch!

Hey, do you want cash(not the best for mail) or a check? or does it matter? Huh, I ow my mom like $150 and she dropped off about $50. But now I owe her Christmas money... this is gonna hurt. Than again, with the proper saving you can have money. Just don't splurge every time you get money.

ugh, I pity your children! Where are you a cop at? That is always what I wanted to be when I was a kid, now I am just an air traffic controller, eek, me?! That's what everyone says anyway!
copper, I need your address so I can send funds...I'll put a bit extra in there as well, it is always nice to have a gracious offering like this...

It is
Rose Witt
819 University St.
Hastings, NE

Thank you

Do you want cash or a check? or $4 worth of stamps?

Okay, I changed my mind on how to best do this. I am going to send sll the packages out at once, on Monday. Please, those that have not sent shipping, do so as soon as possible.

I am sending out approximately 125 plants so everyone should get some.

Everyone is receiving seven or more plants unless otherwise agreed upon.

WOW! Thanks again Copper, that's amazing!!

SF

Back