What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowland Nepenthes for trade

trashcan

O:-)
Hello,

I have two bicals that just seem consistently unhappy, so I've decided to offer them for trade. They are small, and terrarium grown, so they will need to be hardened off by whoever gets them if you don't plan to grow them in a terrarium. One also has two growing points.

I also have a large (stem is probably a hair over two feet long) N. x wrigleyana. It currently does not have any pitchers, because it is being grown as a houseplant. It also needs some TLC.

I also would consider taking cuttings of ventrata or ampullaria if anyone wants to trade something for it.

Please PM me if you are interested in trading for any of these plants. I'll post here if any of them are claimed. Pictures could also be posted if necessary.

Thanks,
Pat

The wrigleyana and one bicalcarata have been claimed. There is still the other bicalcarata, and a future cutting of ampullaria 'green' if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Pat

Pat,

I'm interested in the bical. But I only have a N. x ventrata rooted cutting (potted) to trade for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Capslock

Pat, I PM'ed ya. I also have many sarracenia if you would like to take a look at those too.

Hey brisco,

I didn't get your PM for some reason. Email me at pat at brokenwatch.net.

See ya,
Pat

Pat, I emailed you moments ago.

OK, plants are all claimed. I'll start a new thread when I have more plants. Thanks to everyone who inquired, and everyone I traded with.

Pat

wow. . . you got super warned. so thats what it looks like
they were just testing the warning thing, though. (hopefully) How will the box thing help?

Back