What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a reminder: I have not yet received roughly half of the PM's. If you haven't sent them, please do. I will be donating the leftover seed to a seedbank soon, so if you don't claim it, it will be gone!
ghostface.gif
wink.gif

cheers,

-noah

Noah,

Let me know if somebody doesn't come through with an SASE. I missed out on this topic the first time through and sure would be interested in picking up a few of those varieties!
biggrin.gif

SF

i COULD SURE USE SOME SARRACENNIA SEEDS, IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A FEW DARLINGTONIA SEED I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE:
1 Nepenthes Coccinea
1 Nepenthes Miranda
1 Sarracenia Flava
1 Baby Puperea
If you could choose 1 of the following and e-mail me at Italylvr@hotmail.com I would love that. But if possible I would like to get some free please, seeing as how I am now starting my own nursery, and I could use all the plants possible.
If you can give them free Here's my adress,
Kirk's Koastal Karnivores
277 Butler ave.
NE Palm Bay, FL
Please E-mail me if you can
P.S. I could also use some ping seeds
cool.gif

spatulata (5)
spatulata, sp. 8, Borneo (1)
intermedia x (anglica CA x HI) (1)
if any of these are available i would love to get any of them I will send the sase today

Back