What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All,

Here is a list of seed I have available. They are free for SASE, if you would like to trade I would love that as well, of course.

Utricularia bisquamata (1)

Drosera:

capensis (1)
capensis 'red' (17)
burmannii 'red tentacle (1)
burmannii 'Bangalore, India' (2)
spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS (4)
intermedia 'Carolina Giant' (2)
binata ICPS (3)

the following are old or of questionable viability. Still free for SASE, but those marked with an * are first dibs to anyone willing and able to photograph them with a microscope/microscopic lens/etc..

macrantha ssp. planchonii (3)
indica (1)
madagascariensis 'Botswana' (ID?) (2)
spatulata (7)
esmeraldae, Venezuela (1) *
indica 'Narrabi, NSW' (1)
spatulata, sp. 8, Borneo (1)
intermedia x (anglica CA x HI) (1)
admirabilis (1) *
falconeri x ordensis (1) *
Two South American drosera of unknown ID, either graminifolia, graomogolensis, or montana tomentosa. (Seed labels were lost, these were the three varieties sent by trading partner.) Definetaly too old to be viable. *

Sarracenia leucophylla (1)

The seed can be claimed on a first-come-first-served basis, though trading may take priority (as well as photographic abilities when applicable). However, once I have "given" you the seed I will not change my mind due to trades, etc.
smile.gif
. (As far as trades go I am interested in anything not on my growlist, especially US drosera with location info and spatulata varieties.)

Post to request seed, also pm or email me if interested in trading or requesting seeds marked with *. Thanks.

My address:

Noah Elhardt
659 San Andres Circle
Thousand Oaks, Ca, 91360

cheers,

-noah

Hi Noah,I'll take the S.leucophylla and D.intermedia 'Carolina Giant'.

Thanks,Jerry
smile.gif

i would love to take the macrantha ssp. planchonii and the binata for sase if its ok.

Hi Noah,
I would like to have:
capensis 'red'
burmannii 'Bangalore, India'
binata ICPS

IRC for Utricularia bisquamata seeds in a previous thread is on the way to you, please include the above additional seeds, if it is ok.

Thanks
JK

Hi Noah,

I would be interested in the
capensis red
and the D.intermedia 'Carolina Giant' if any are left.

Thanks
Ktulu

hi noah,
im interrested in
-the last (i hope) D. burmannii 'Bangalore, India'
- D.indica (in the older section)

the sase with IRC for the utric bisquamata(previous thread) will be sent tommorow. Also can you include the above seeds? ill write down a little note so that you don't get confused

thanks!
smile.gif

Hi Noah - In addition to the U. bisquamata, i would be interested in binata, macrantha, indica, madagascariensis, esmerelda, admirabilis, and falconeri - if still available. I will PM as well. A SASE is forthcoming.

Hi Noah,
Im interested in the two types of Dosera burmanniis, spatula and binata in the first section
There are no D.intermidate left, right? I don't mind the one in the older section
smile.gif

I already contacted you about the U.bisquamata.
I'll be sending a sase in the next few days or so.

Thanks so much,
Jason

Any other seeds would be interesting too, as I'm a beginner and *very* willing to expand my collection. Like extras, remaining old seeds, seeds you wish to discard...I don't mind!
biggrin.gif

hey noah if possible, can i also have one of the seven D spatula?
ill include it in the note

Jimscott: which D indica are you having?indica 'Narrabi, NSW' ? im already having the normal one:)

noah, I would love d. spatulata, and d. capensis red. Thanks, Bob

Cool85k5: S. leucophylla and D.intermedia 'Carolina Giant'..
Carnivorouskid: D. macrantha ssp. planchonii and D. binata ICPS
Jalan Kayu: D. capensis 'red', D. burmannii 'Bangalore, India', D. binata ICPS
ktulu: D. capensis 'red' and D.intermedia 'Carolina Giant'
wzex: D. burmannii 'Bangalore, India', D.indica, D. spatulata
Forbes: D. admirabilis (1) *, D. falconeri x ordensis (1) *, Two South American drosera of unknown ID, either graminifolia, graomogolensis, or montana tomentosa. *, D. admirabilis* for seed studies.
jimscott: D. binata ICPS, D. macrantha ssp. planchonii, D. indica 'Narrabi' NSW, D. madagascariensis 'Botswana'
elgecko: D. capensis 'red'
mcrwt644: D. spatulata and D. capensis 'red'
Jason Wong: D. burmanii 'red tentacle', D. burmanii 'Bangalore, India', D. spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS, D. binata ICPS

That leaves:

Utricularia bisquamata (1)

Drosera:

capensis (1)
capensis 'red' (13)
burmannii 'Bangalore, India' (1)
spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS (3)

the following are old or of questionable viability:

macrantha ssp. planchonii (1)
madagascariensis 'Botswana' (ID?) (1)
spatulata (5)

---

Note: Those who are already sending me an SASE for u. bisquamata need not do so again for these seeds.

cheers,

-noah

Hey Noah I would like the following things- Capensis 'red', Burmannii 'Bangalore, India", Spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie... , macrantha ssp. planchonii, and madagascariensis 'Botswana'

If anyone else wants any of the last two that I have requested for a SASE, just post it on here and you can have them. I didn't want to sound greedy or anything.

I have fresh seeds of Pinguicula moctezumae X moranensis 'Ayautla'/Sethos??? and Pinguicula agnata El Lobo X pilosa

I'm proubly to late but I'm intersted in burmannii 'red tentacle'
and burmannii 'Bangalore, India'

regards Bjørn

Noah, do you have any of the following left.  I will come up with more trades.

burmannii 'Bangalore, India' (1)
spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS (3)

the following are old or of questionable viability:

macrantha ssp. planchonii (1)

update-

Cool85k5: S. leucophylla and D.intermedia 'Carolina Giant'..
Carnivorouskid: D. macrantha ssp. planchonii and D. binata ICPS
Jalan Kayu: D. capensis 'red', D. burmannii 'Bangalore, India', D. binata ICPS
ktulu: D. capensis 'red' and D.intermedia 'Carolina Giant'
wzex: D. burmannii 'Bangalore, India', D.indica, D. spatulata 2001
Forbes: D. admirabilis (1) *, D. falconeri x ordensis (1) *, Two South American drosera of unknown ID, either graminifolia, graomogolensis, or montana tomentosa. *, D. admirabilis* for seed studies.
jimscott: D. binata ICPS, D. macrantha ssp. planchonii, D. indica 'Narrabi' NSW, D. madagascariensis 'Botswana'
elgecko: D. capensis 'red'
mcrwt644: D. spatulata 2001 and D. capensis 'red'
Jason Wong: D. burmanii 'red tentacle', D. burmanii 'Bangalore, India', D. spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS, D. binata ICPS
Bugweed: D. capensis 'red'
Peter: D. capensis 'red', D. burmannii 'Bangalore, India", D. spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, and D. madagascariensis 'Botswana'
Copper: D. spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS, D. macrantha ssp. planchonii, D. spatulata, sp. 8, Borneo, intermedia x (anglica CA x HI)
Zongyi_Yang: D. spatulata 2001, D. capensis 'red', D. spatulata wentworth x woroura x Gympie, F2, IS
shokuchuu: D. capensis 'red'
JustinH: D. capensis 'red', D. spatulata 2001, and U. bisquamata

---

That leaves:

Drosera:

capensis (1)
capensis 'red' (8)
spatulata, 2001 (3)

---

Let me know if I made any errors. Peter: I let Copper have the macrantha as you said this would be okay. Bjorn: Sorry, out of both of those. Let me know if you want any of the others, you can have them for an IRC.

cheers,

-noah

Hi Noah
I'm interested in D. capensis 'Red' for SASE.
Thanks
Amori

Noah, I'd like one of the D. capensis 'Red' for SASE, if I may. Thanks.

smile.gif

BCK

Noah,  I would Like some if you have anymore:

2 of the Capensis (red)

You know what....with that SASE for Capensis Red could I also get one of each:

Capensis
Spathulata

? THanks Noah

Back