Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just to get you ready

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, they are not ready yet, but soon. They will be going out small so no "it is so small" comments please. I grow lots of plants so that I can give them out. I can not grow 50 alicia, 50 bostwana, etc. until they are large. I could never fit them all. Besides the three listed above I will have some pings. I will give them out, but trades would be nice if possible. Trades will come first. If not a trade postage will be a must.

Thanks to those who sent me the seed. You make this possible.

This is just to let you know that I will be sending out again within the next month so you can prepare room.

Thanks

Oh, and I have to admit to a dummy. The two pings I received on the last trade (the big shipping). I did not write the names on the pots. Could you PM them to me.

Also those I now have trades with. It is to be warmer this week so I will be sending them out.

Psst...William, you have a very special plant coming. It is one of a kind. I created I myself. You must help me name this cultivator.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse my ignorance Copper, are any of those aquatic under water type plants?
    I'm looking for something to grow in the pond of my PDF Vivarium. I don't remember the name of the plant I'm looking for, I just remember seeing a picture many moons ago, it looked kindof like seaweed.

joe
    Signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The plant you may be looking for could be duckweed, salvina, or perhaps water lettuce. Not cps

Some Utricularia may also fill the bill of aquatic too.
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Nflytrap, I think it might have been a utric. I definately saw the picture on this forum and remember thinking it would be a nice addition to a frog pond.

Copper, I remember you wanted a plant from me but it was too cold to ship (and still is at the moment but is warming up) I know it had to have been a nep, but I'm not sure what species. Do you recall?

Joe
    Signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I am not sure, bical maybe. You can send a growlist, I am sure I can figure it out [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] . I have Inflata and aureas Utircs. They will work for you.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My utmost compliments to you Copper for your continued successes and generosity. You can count on getting many more plants from me, and I have you in for a promotion in rank in "Tamlins Army" for service above and beyond the call of duty. How does Col. Copper sound? With a few more like you we could easily double the number of Drosera on growlists here and abroad. On behalf of our community, I thank you again for undertaking the work entailed in packing, tracking and sharing these plants.

I look forward to the surprise, and please consider me for D. madagascariensis if and when it becomes possible. Do check with me before sending as we are again going sub-zero here (is there no mercy?[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]).

You grow girl!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi copper! I would love any of these plants, and would gladly trade you any of the following:

N. x ventrata
    N. x wrigleyana
    N. x koto "efflugent" (I have to verify I have more of these when I get home.)
    N. gracilis
    D. adelae
    D. venusta (I have to make a cutting. May take a bit to sprout)

Or, if you don't want any of the above, I'd be glad to make a monetary donation to the cause.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I look forward to the surprise, and please consider me for D. madagascariensis
    Tamlin,

Heh heh, I think those seeds came from me as well.

---

Capslock,

If Copper's D. madagascariensis "Botswana" aren't ready by the BACPS meeting, I can probably bring a few seedlings for you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast