What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non carnivorous trade

I have calamondin mandarin orange trees if anyone is intersted.Looking for various nepenthes, drosera and pings.lmk

Get ahold of me around April and I will be interested in trading for one of your trees. How large a thing are we talking about?

Carnivor I will get back with you as well. I would be interested in one for bonsai.

Interesting. Are they dwarf and potted?

Humm. What are the growing requirements?
confused-smiley-009.gif

well the requirements are rather simple they enjoy full sun for the best growth aand flower, fruit production. They like regular potting soil and enjoy temps from 50 degrees and in the summer here it hits the 100s and they dont mind as long as they get watered. I water mine almost daily. I will post a picture of mine when i get to it at the bottom of this topic

How many of these trees do you have?

Jerry

All I have are a few sundew for trade.D.aliciae( clump of small plants) and D.nidiformis(clump of small plants),and a vft red dragon(2-3" pot size),if your interested.

Jerry

Back